Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Naby Sarr signed on 5 year deal*** (Ed. Gone)

Comments

• Options
    Finally another CB and good to see another promising young player. Feels like we're finally building a squad for the long term.

Funny thing is I genuinely do work with a Sporting fan... I'll ask him about Sarr and see what he thinks.
  • Options
    Send him forward for corners along with Makienok, they might be as good as penalties next season!
  • Options
    Great news seven signings I'd like Jordan to sign extension next priority.his the heart of the team never less than 100%
  • Options
    foxjam said:

Send him forward for corners along with Makienok, they might be as good as penalties next season!

When the teams come out of the tunnel (and when Chris isnt Captain) can we have him stand between Makienok and Sarr?
  • Options
    Good news to wake up to this.

Welcome aboard Naby.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

There's a Saar man playing for the reds
    He'd like to come and meet us
    But he thinks we'd wet our beds
    There's that Saar man leaping in the sky
    He's told us not to worry
    Cause he knows he'll be worthwhile
    He told us:
    Laugh at millwall losing
    See the addicks winning
    See all the addicks winning

Welcome Naby.

Great line.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Welcome Naby.

Very well done Charlton/RD/Katrien.

I'm now confident we won't be going down.

I think Katrien's 70 point target is reasonable.
  • Options

Will we be the tallest team in the Championship?

Let's hope so. Let's smash those Northern softies.
  • Options
    I don't think we need any more signings now. Ceballos or Bergdich can play on the left. Solly's back-up can be idk Cousins or Kashi or something
  • Options
    Leuth said:

I don't think we need any more signings now. Ceballos or Bergdich can play on the left. Solly's back-up can be idk Cousins or Kashi or something

We still need a utility defender. We need 4 centre back options , even if one of those is Diarra
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Great news, welcome on board Naby...
    6 foot 5 tall , we're going to be like the Harlem globetrotters..
  • Options
    sporting supporters seem to be delighted some one paid for him... bit harsh for a 21 year old!
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

Leuth said:

We still need a utility defender. We need 4 centre back options , even if one of those is Diarra
    Bikey is assuredly an option - not an ideal one, but halfway through last season he was on course for POTY
  • Options

With all this height being added I hope that our corner taking improves from last year. One of the things I felt JBG lacked given his free kick prowess.

It wasn't JBG. It was that he had little to aim at. Little being the operative word.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That is a great footballer name.

Welcome Naby
  • Options
    Is Naby pronounced like Gabby or Baby?

• Options
    I said ooh ahh Naby Sarr
    I said ooh aah Naby Sarr.
  • Options

sporting supporters seem to be delighted some one paid for him... bit harsh for a 21 year old!

TBF Sporting Lisbon fans probably have slightly higher standards than an English Championship club when you look at the talent they have had on their books over the years.
    They are also, as I understand it, the rather despised club with a sense of self - entitlement, unlike Benfica.

But let's see what @Scoham's mate has to say.

• Options
    Chrispy51 said:

I'd say Gabby but what do I know...
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Chrispy51 said:

Knarby? (But the K is silent)
  • Options
    One comment from Futhead from a Sporting Lisbon fan who has seen him play...

He is good , he is just young, needs to make less mistakes. But he is that slow, really, maybe even slower, this guy would be outpaced by Demichelis.

Wonder if its deliberate that we've got two Centre-Backs from the Portuguese Premier League in Bauer / Sarr (must know each other)
  • Options

One comment from Futhead from a Sporting Lisbon fan who has seen him play...

He is good , he is just young, needs to make less mistakes. But he is that slow, really, maybe even slower, this guy would be outpaced by Demichelis.

Wonder if its deliberate that we've got two Centre-Backs from the Portuguese Premier League in Bauer / Sarr (must know each other)

Never mind all that - what's his Missus like?