Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

It's National Say Something Nice Day, so......

2»

Comments

• dickplumb said:

Feck off.

Thank you for telling me to feck off.
  • edited June 2015
    3blokes said:

I just wanted to say how handsome and attractive everyone looks today on CL :-) especially you ;-)

thanks. glad you can appreciate how handsome I am.
  • Now that the 'be nice' day is over, should we all go back to being 'orrible?
    (Well not me, obviously, but you lot. You bunch of reprobates.)
    :smile:
  • Now that the 'be nice' day is over, should we all go back to being 'orrible?
    (Well not me, obviously, but you lot. You bunch of reprobates.)
    :smile:

You'll be ready for National Leave The Office Early Day which is 2 June. Funnily enough, I am.
  • BOLLOCKS!!!!

I mean having bollocks that is, nice. Also nice if you don't have any and your a nice girlie, ah nice!
  • Good Night and God Bless everyone and sleep well, especially some of the English batters at Headingley today (they know who they are !)
  • Good Night and God Bless everyone and sleep well, especially some of the English batters at Headingley today (they know who they are !)
  • telboy said:

Good Night and God Bless everyone and sleep well, especially some of the English batters at Headingley today (they know who they are !)

It's ok. Say something nice day has gone for another year. Say what you like.
  • _MrDick said:

Your teeth are like stars ...They come out at night

your face .. it's like a million dollars .. all green and crinkly .. and your face is also like a peach (Spanish accent) .. a nice green football peetch