Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cameron & Miliband C4 21.00-22.35

Channel 4 & Sky News, broadcast a live discussion, featuring interviews with the PM & Ed Milliband.
Paxman interviews both individually, whilst Kay Burley moderates, as members of a studio audience, ask questions.

Comments

• edited March 2015
    on at the same time as the "dramatization" play called Coalition - all about the events to form a government after the last election AND therefore both on at the same time as Fortitude !!!

Looks like its watch one, record one & watch the other on +1 or on the Iplayer
  • on at the same time as the "dramatization" play called Coalition - all about the events to form a government after the last election AND therefore both on at the same time as Fortitude !!!

Looks like its watch one, record one & watch the other on +1 or on the Iplayer

lets not forget France v Brazil, second half starts at 9:00 :smiley:
  • Coalition has been scrapped for Cameron & Milliband.
  • seconds out .. round 1 .. but if anything approaching the truth is broadcast here I will be very surprised
  • It'll all be a load of guff. Tories will say Cameron won, Labour will say Miliband win. It'll go marginally in Miliband's favour overall as these programmes are always tougher for the current PM.
  • When are the other debates?
  • The only sure thing that will happen:

They will both make promises that they can't keep.
  • Miliband.

Mi-li-band.

MiLiband... One "ell". Like the mess he's going to inherit.
  • Chizz said:

Miliband.

Mi-li-band.

MiLiband... One "ell". Like the mess he's going to inherit.

It's almost like you actually believe that Chizz.
  • Sponsored links:

• Miiiiiiilllllll i band

Another one about to be relegated
  • You have got to love The Paxmiester !

Reminds me of Clarkson in so many ways...

Reminds me of Clarkson in so many ways...
  • Paxman is great. I thought he had Cameron a quivering early doors, but Cameron made a good come back.

I think he might make Miliband cry :smile:
  • Is he allowed to ask about his brother's leadership credentials?
  • Felt for DC, he looks burnt out, the job looks to have taken its toll on him.
  • Cameron better playing the crowd/audience than he was with Paxman. Not many of us could survive a Paxman grilling though - he is an absolute rottweiler.
  • Sponsored links:

• 11 million people in Britain are disabled? Is that really true?

No. It's just how many claim disability benefits......
  • At least with the adverts he could nip out for a smoke.

Population is 60m so it must include people who wear glasses or have Asthma!
  • edited March 2015
  • Why isn't Milliband getting a Paxman grilling like Cameron did? Straight into the gentle prodding of the studio audience.
  • edited March 2015
    Davo55 said:

Why isn't Milliband getting a Paxman grilling like Cameron did? Straight into the gentle prodding of the studio audience.

I think he's got the wrong end of the deal there. The Paxman section will be the bit people remember most and that's the last bit of the programme. I have a feeling Paxman will get personal.
  • Davo55 said:

Not watching it - but... Kay Burley 'moderating'?

Best possible outcome there is Miliberk and callmeDave agree a first world war Xmas day truce for proceedings and cave her head in with tools

Woman makes my shit itch

She was pretty poor. Needed to do more "you're not answering the question, Prime Minister" than gushing over him like a schoolgirl with a crush.
    Seems to be getting needlessly involved with every question asked to Miliband now.