Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup Quarter Final | 5,298 Allocation | Sunday 9th March 2014 (10 year bump)

Comments

• Options
    no way we'll sell out now.

utter bollocks.
  • Options
    cant see us selling out at that time
  • Options
    Reckon we'll be sending about 2k of that allocation back now
  • Options
    We are travelling up on the Sat, staying over and back on the Sunday. Sorted!
  • Options
    Proper shafting!! Total and utter joke. It really does show us that the decision makers do not give a dam about the fans! Awful decision
  • Options
    Stupid KO time. Doesn't effect me 'cause I won't be in the country and if I was we usually make a weekend of these games so would go up Saturday anyway. But for most fans it just shows how little consideration is given.
  • Options
    2500 max unless free travel but even then getting nowhere near selling out. Stitched up.
  • Options
    Agreed, Beehive. Joke.
  • Options
    Absolute joke
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How shit. Inconvenience and atmosphere in early games are shit.
  • Options
    Ridiculous. Sold out to the Premier League, ITV, BT and the police... and people wonder why the FA cup isnt the greatest cup competition in the world anymore...
  • Options
    best result for me so I am well chuffed, CAFC can lay on coaches or a train sorry for being selfish but its perfect for me

Baby being born sometime Monday
    Dog showing at crufts Sat
    CAFC winning and getting to semi final at Wembley Sunday

• Options
    Happy for one of my best mates who can now go but other than that its proper s**t!!!!!!!!!!!
    No pre-match pub time for one of the biggest games in yonks!!
    No trains to get people there in time!
    Magic of the cup eh!!!
  • Options
    The time makes sense if it was a Sheffield derby but not for fans travelling from London.

Really fed up of these days when revenue comes above everything.

FA are pathetic when they we now not even as powerful as BT Sport!,,
  • Options
    Friday/saturday evening under the floodlights would've been a great atmosphere. Sunday at midday is going to be piss poor, lack of atmosphere and we'll have about 2k less fans there
  • Options

Happy for one of my best mates who can now go but other than that its proper s**t!!!!!!!!!!!
    Magic of the cup eh!!!

save all that for the session we can have at Wembley if the boys play like yesterday we have a real chance

• Options

best result for me so I am well chuffed, CAFC can lay on coaches or a train sorry for being selfish but its perfect for me

Baby being born sometime Monday
    Dog showing at crufts Sat
    CAFC winning and getting to semi final at Wembley Sunday

Unless the baby comes early?

• Options
    Can the club not organise a train?
    The lines can hardly be busy at that time?
    Charge the going rate. £50/60 return
    Reckon it would sell out easily
  • Options
    All of a sudden we need an overnight babysitter and all the associated bollocks that goes with that....shit time. Be lucky to get 3k up there now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Can the club not organise a train?
    The lines can hardly be busy at that time?
    Charge the going rate. £50/60 return
    Reckon it would sell out easily

Tickets go on sale Thursday ...doubt there's time
  • Options
    there's always that chance but C section booked for Monday so god willing all goes to plan
  • Options
    What a shambles. Worst for both clubs and worst for supporters. Even worst for armchair viewers! Who wants to watch Sheff Utd Charlton at midday on a Sunday.

A draw and back to the Valley to do them in a night game would be brilliant (if it wasn't for our chronic fixture pile up).
  • Options
    ''Both Sheffield United and Charlton Athletic will receive £247,500 from The FA in live broadcast fees while the winning team will get £360,000 from The FA Cup prize fund.''
  • Options

Magic of the cup eh!!!

save all that for the session we can have at Wembley if the boys play like yesterday we have a real chance

That would be Sunday lunch too knowing our luck! Pleased for you though mate.
  • Options
    Both teams have to agree to the timing of the match, pretty sure this is true if so surprised we did. Must of been some good £££ on offer as we will have 3.5k less fans there
  • Options
    I reckon the club should appeal to the FA & TV companies and tell them we wont play - if the fans can't get there what is the friggin point !!!

someone needs to make a stand.
  • Options
    better than a late slot on a Sunday I suppose but Saturday would have been better , i'll be there anyway with a son or two
  • Options
    Being made to go to Sheffield on a Monday night and a Sunday lunchtime ! Pathetic
  • Options
    tempted to drive, but getting in at midnight before from a wedding reception. Looking at a 6:30/7 start I would reckon