Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mark Gower is he injured

2»

Comments

• Pauline don't be a jockey, basing assumptions on a computer game,what a plank

All i said was on FM14 they say he is on 6k a week and if you are a FM fan you will know they have someone in clubs to get the stats and contracts as close to perfect as they can

• rananegra said:

Read somewhere that he's hanging up his boots after this season. Can't remember where but don't think he'll be in the first team again.

Mark said he would retire at the end of the season at a Bromley meeting.
  • LenGlover said:

JonnyK said:

He looked short on pace last Spring and so was v surprised when CP purchased him in the summer but assumed that the manager had confidence that his 'legs' would improve during the preseason.

But sadly not and in hindsight a poor use of precious wage allowance at a time of financial famine not feast!

Hindsight being the operative word.

Who could anticipate Stephens' considerable improvement or the extent of the success of Jordan Cousins before the season started?
    This.
  • Stephens might be sold and Cousins might get injured, so we might well see Gower again. But the pitch and the personnel are dictating that we play a game that is probably unsuited to him.
  • LenGlover said:

JonnyK said:

He looked short on pace last Spring and so was v surprised when CP purchased him in the summer but assumed that the manager had confidence that his 'legs' would improve during the preseason.

But sadly not and in hindsight a poor use of precious wage allowance at a time of financial famine not feast!

Hindsight being the operative word.

Who could anticipate Stephens' considerable improvement or the extent of the success of Jordan Cousins before the season started?
    The management and coaching staff
  • Pauline don't be a jockey, basing assumptions on a computer game,what a plank

All i said was on FM14 they say he is on 6k a week and if you are a FM fan you will know they have someone in clubs to get the stats and contracts as close to perfect as they can

Not at Charlton they don't and I very much doubt they have some "in" other clubs either.

As has been said Scoham from here does it for Charlton. He is very good and knowledgeable but he is not an insider or ITK as I'm sure he'd be the first to say.

It is just a computer game, it is not real life. Sorry but you really can't base anything on FM, or FIFA.