Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

It's snowing ! (Feb 2022 Page 77)

Comments

• 8:30 Orpington, status: Matt Holland
    (it's there, can't miss it, looks nice & clean, but can't be sure it's having any effect)

09:10 East London, status: Kevin Lisbie
    (nothing ... then 3 snowflakes! ... nothing)
  • I'm loving it! I'll be back to Oz in just under 2 weeks to summer....
  • ozaddick said:

I'm loving it! I'll be back to Oz in just under 2 weeks to summer....

Sounds boring.
  • Snowing in Canterbury and Whitstable! YAY!!
  • No sign of snow in Bangkok
  • Stanstead runway shut apparently....that's pathetic!!
  • hope someone's told Paddy at the Valley
  • Eltham - Kyel Reid - Looks promising, struggling to settle, bit of a let down in the end

Bromley central - Therry Racon - Looks pretty, seems pretty, bit soft, only having an effect in certain (less used roads etc) areas
  • Gareth Bale here in Ashford (keeps falling)
  • West Malling - Paddy Mccarthy Aggresive early on fading badly
  • Sponsored links:

• Falling like seats at the den in Ashford.
  • JT said:

Falling like seats at the den in Ashford.

Just one flake but everyone going mental about it then?
  • snows like David Mooney around here - Plenty of 'movement' but extremely lightweight. Generally shit.
  • Snow like Leon Clarke here... Everyone's happy it's somewhere else
  • A bit like Dale Stephens.

A real flourish and then went missing.
  • Snowing in Boughton..... my bloody golf just got cancelled!! I think i was going to win today as well!!
  • edited December 2012
    Blue skies and sunshine in Sunny Cornwall.

Not a snowflake or even a cloud to be seen!
    Like a positive comment on here, when we've just lost.
  • edited December 2012

Snowing in Boughton..... my bloody golf just got cancelled!! I think i was going to win today as well!!

nice little track there as well, but it could be worse - I had a meeting in Dartford which got cancelled as the trainers hosting it were coming fron Essex and got stuck on the A12.............ffs it was only a few flakes !!!!

here in borough green it was an Alan Simonsen - wasn't expected and surprised everyone - then turned out to be only a few inches and disappeared again after a short visit.

• You're not moaning, are you Golfie....?

;o)
  • Heavy snowfall up here in northumberland, sun is out now.
  • Sponsored links:

• A bit Jesper Blomqvist now - all gone very quickly.
  • Wokingham report - woke up to a couple of inches this morning; sounds like the missus' usual complaint :-)

Luke Varney-ish....looked pretty but a right fucking nuisance.
  • @Golfie, how is good old Borough Green, we are coming up to visit relatives in Snodland for Christmas and a flying visit to my brother in B.G. also taking in the boxing day match while we are up.Born and bred in B.G. lived there for 50 years before escaping the rat race.
  • Just under a foot of fresh snow overnight here, wish I was at one of the local ski hills rather than attempting to drive to Calgary for work...
  • True to form there is already a message on the Southeastern website stating there are 'delays due to earlier icy conditions'!!! Bit of sleet and cold weather and they go into meltdown! F*cking disgrace!!!
  • @Golfie, how is good old Borough Green, we are coming up to visit relatives in Snodland for Christmas and a flying visit to my brother in B.G. also taking in the boxing day match while we are up.Born and bred in B.G. lived there for 50 years before escaping the rat race.

I've only lived here 6 weeks so still finding my feet. Nice parade of shops and enough eateries & take-aways to keep anyone happy.

I can't really say where i live as it would give the game away - but I could get a haircut, go to the cashpoint & grab a pizza & a pint without getting out of bed !!!

• PL54 said:

Surrey has snow.

What part of Surrey are you from mate?

I've only lived here 6 weeks so still finding my feet. Nice parade of shops and enough eateries & take-aways to keep anyone happy.

I can't really say where i live as it would give the game away - but I could get a haircut, go to the cashpoint & grab a pizza & a pint without getting out of bed !!!

Homeless ?
  • I live chez Chelsea in Cobham and have previously ruined the reputations of Weybridge, Walton and Claygate. Will be here for a while though.

Trains screwed out of Waterloo this evening. SW Trains usually ok in fairness.
  • Just seen a mate's photo of Waterloo, looks absolutely awful. Bizarrely Southern ran better than normal out of Victoria for once!