Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    I agree on Sanjeev Bhaskar, enjoy the subtle but methodical picking apart of their stories in the interviews.
  • Options
    I agree on Sanjeev Bhaskar, enjoy the subtle but methodical picking apart of their stories in the interviews.
    I'll bet the  ginger (sorry strawberry blonde) young lady will be his promoted sidekick
  • Options
    Not a series, but recommend this. It's on Sky Documentary, also on demand on your box. 

https://youtu.be/w9IkVtLvflU
  • Options
    Unforgotten - never seen but series 3 and 4 available on ITV Hub.

Are 1 and 2 available anywhere?
  • Options
    Unforgotten - never seen but series 3 and 4 available on ITV Hub.

Are 1 and 2 available anywhere?
    Netflix
  • Options
    Excellent, cheers
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:
    Probably going to get absolute pelters for this but I rate the US series in this order: Breaking Bad, The Wire, The Sopranos. Apologies in advance.
    I[ve not heard of Apologies in advance.  I'm guessing people do wrong things knowingly and say sorry before they commit the act.  Which channel is it on?
  • Options
    I know it's now on Season 2 so not that new, but the Batwoman series is pretty poor.  The only thing of interest is the titular hero is an out lesbian - the first such instance on TV, I believe.
  • Options
    Oh man. I just finished Unforgotton 😭😭😭
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll bet the  ginger (sorry strawberry blonde) young lady will be his promoted sidekick
    I'm not so sure, reckon they'll get another known name in.

Plus they didn't exactly introduce the other lady much.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Not a series but I've just caught Hans Zimmer live in Prague on Virgin Ultra HD..
    Jonny Marr on the guitar with a symphonic orchestra playing some of Zimmers movie classics with the man himself.

Unreal!
  • Options
    Not a series but I've just caught Hans Zimmer live in Prague on Virgin Ultra HD..
    Jonny Marr on the guitar with a symphonic orchestra playing some of Zimmers movie classics with the man himself.

Unreal!
    Love Hans Zimmer. 

‘Time’ is a masterpiece.
  • Options
    There’s a good interview with Zimmer as a “bonus” episode of the 13-minutes to the moon podcast that he does the music for... end of series 2 (Apollo 13)
  • Options
    A very downbeat farewell episode of Unforgotten. No spoilers yet, but it was sad to see it go. Very good cast and some excellent writing (although lots of open ends left in this series, not least how as Millwall supporter survived for as long as he did living in or around Colindale). Hope they keep it going not least for Sanjeev Bhaskar's warm and subtle take on detective work.
    read somewhere it maybe back with Suranne Jones taking the lead role.
  • Options
    A very downbeat farewell episode of Unforgotten. No spoilers yet, but it was sad to see it go. Very good cast and some excellent writing (although lots of open ends left in this series, not least how as Millwall supporter survived for as long as he did living in or around Colindale). Hope they keep it going not least for Sanjeev Bhaskar's warm and subtle take on detective work.
    read somewhere it maybe back with Suranne Jones taking the lead role.
    Phwoar.
  • Options
    Just watched two pre-views of HBO's 'The Nevers' which is terrific. Very different period drama.
  • Options
    Finally watching season 4 of Fargo. Its brilliant. I don't think a lot of people rated it, but I'm on E4 and I already love it as much as the others. I think Chris Rock is absolutely immense in it, as is Salvatore Esposito 
  • Options
    Three quarters of the way through Your Honour - very good. Brian Cranston superb in a very Breaking Bad-style role 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watched 20 mins of The Great Escapists with Richard Hammond on Amazon, pile of 💩 
  • Options
    Started season 1 of Unforgotten this week and enjoyed the first couple of episodes. Nice when ITV shows are put on. Netflix and the ad breaks are removed, taken them down to 40-45 mins
    I watched all four seasons of Unforgotten back to back in hospital, mainly during the night when I couldn’t sleep.  So much easier to keep track of of all the various threads when you’re not waiting a week between episodes.  
  • Options
    Have just watched the 6th and final episode of The Undoing.  Hugh Grant and Nicole Kidman at their best and well worth a watch
  • Options
    Just finished GODLESS , a one off , seven part western on Netflix starring Jack O'Connell , Jeff Daniels and Scoot McNairy. 

Absolutely Brilliant
  • Options
    Just finished GODLESS , a one off , seven part western on Netflix starring Jack O'Connell , Jeff Daniels and Scoot McNairy. 

Absolutely Brilliant
    Watched that one a few years back - can't remember the plot for the life of me, but know I enjoyed it haha
  • Options

Absolutely Brilliant
    When people compile their lists of the best shows on Netflix this one is usually missing. It would definitely be on mine
  • Options

Absolutely Brilliant
    Thanks for this @Bedsaddick

I’m always happy to watch anything with a western theme, but have never heard of this show, will add to my watchlist. 

Jack O’Connell is an astonishing actor. 
  • Options

Absolutely Brilliant
    When people compile their lists of the best shows on Netflix this one is usually missing. It would definitely be on mine
    Yeah, it seemed to go under the radar but it's an absolute cracker. I may well re-watch, it's been a couple of years now.