Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    For anyone who has watched all four series of Gomorrah, now watch L’Immortale on sky atlantic. All about Ciro 

• Options
    cafc4life said:
    For anyone who has watched all four series of Gomorrah, now watch L’Immortale on sky atlantic. All about Ciro 

Thank you. Didn't know about this
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Interesting! Has it kept it's edge?
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    cafc4life said:

Interesting! Has it kept it's edge?
    It’s worth a watch and sets up for some potential in series 5
  • Options
    Young Wallander, a short six part series just up on Netflix. Absolutely excellent and stara Adam Poulson who was the main actor in the excellent 2 series, Before We Die.

It's in English.

For those who have never seen it all series of The Bridge is available on I player. The absolute creme de la creme of Nordic Noir. Anyone who takes my advice won't be disappointed. 
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    Ted Lasso - not great but Chris Powell does make an appearance on episode 2. Sadly the episode closes to the sound of glad all over. 
    I quite like it, Ted is quite endearing, some good lines, however, sorry to say but SCP is very wooden in his fleeting appearance 
    Im enjoying it but still prefer ‘the first team’ on bbc iplayer which no1 seems to have watched. 

Condor on sky is great. 

Watched first episode of lovecraft county and thought it was great but second episode just became silly so gave up. 

The boys season 2 this week! Oosh. 
  • Options
    Young Wallander, a short six part series just up on Netflix. Absolutely excellent and stara Adam Poulson who was the main actor in the excellent 2 series, Before We Die.

It's in English.

For those who have never seen it all series of The Bridge is available on I player. The absolute creme de la creme of Nordic Noir. Anyone who takes my advice won't be disappointed. 
    Thanks for the Bridge recommendation.... Just watched season 1... Wow. That Saga girl is hypnotic to watch and plays the role really well.

I'll give you a series to watch... Black Spot.. A Belgium thriller. 
  • Options

It's in English.

Thanks for the Bridge recommendation.... Just watched season 1... Wow. That Saga girl is hypnotic to watch and plays the role really well.

Thanks. Where is it available to view.
  • Options

It's in English.

Started Young Wallander last night - excellent 
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited September 2020
    Waited for The Boys season two and was about to watch an episode a night when Amazon have decided to launch the first three episodes then make it weekly, WTF - Saying that Ep 3 is one of the most F'd up/brilliant pieces of TV I have seen in a long long while.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Boys has to be one of my favourite shows of recent years. It doesn't give a shit and that's great! Just a shame its now weekly 
  • Options
    Really struggling with Strike series 4. 
  • Options
    same here, it's too bitty, unstructured, rushed and I've read the book and still have trouble in following the plot .. it's a big book and perhaps there is too much to cram into 4 episodes .. and what about Glenister's syrup ? .. make up dept., get a grip .. incidentally I noticed the last episode was directed by Sue Tully, the one time East Enders single mum ((:>)
  • Options
    Ah shame about Strike Season 4. That is next on my list. Not many good new seasons/shows at the moment. 
  • Options

It's in English.

Thanks. Where is it available to view.
    Netflix for sure. 
  • Options
    Same, liked the book but it's not been brilliant as a show.
  • Options
    Loved S1 of the Boys, 2 episodes into S2 and I can't get into it at all. 

Just started watching Start Up on Prime, a series about a digital currency a la Bitcoin. Martin Freeman playing a good part and Ron Perlman has entered S2. Really enjoying it after a relatively slow start, would probably recommend. 
  • Options

Just started watching Start Up on Prime, a series about a digital currency a la Bitcoin. Martin Freeman playing a good part and Ron Perlman has entered S2. Really enjoying it after a relatively slow start, would probably recommend. 
    We really enjoyed Start Up
  • Options
    Finished Cobra Kai, really recommend it mainly for people who enjoyed the orginal Karate kids, i enjoyed it alot was a bit gutting when the 2nd series ended. Quite an easy watch too only took a couple weeks to finish.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Finished Cobra Kai, really recommend it mainly for people who enjoyed the orginal Karate kids, i enjoyed it alot was a bit gutting when the 2nd series ended. Quite an easy watch too only took a couple weeks to finish.
    Season three will be out next year... Already looking forward to it

Going by the rumours there will be even more characters returning from the original trilogy 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Season three will be out next year... Already looking forward to it
    Me too, cracking end episode. 
  • Options
    The final episode of series 2 was insane 

I loved the karate kid films mainly the first one the others were pretty shit but it has been done so well. Yeah there is a lot of hammy acting but that was the first film

Johnny as a character is a really strong lead and he gets the best lines 

Give Kingdom a try, the MMA one not the zombie one, the zombie one is cool as fuck but hard work the MMA one is a gem
  • Options

We really enjoyed Start Up
    Worth trying Halt and Catch Fire if you like Start Up. Also on Amazon, starting in the early age of home computers & games mvoing through the start of the internet. 
  • Options
    Frankie Boyles New World Order.
    What a load of shit. 
  • Options
    What a load of shit. 
    Frankie's brilliant - the guests are almost universally shite
  • Options
    What a load of shit. 
    Frankie's brilliant - the guests are almost universally shite
    Most comics are so bland now it's really tedious. Nish Kumar as one of the leading lights of satire just about says it all.
  • Options
    same here, it's too bitty, unstructured, rushed and I've read the book and still have trouble in following the plot .. it's a big book and perhaps there is too much to cram into 4 episodes .. and what about Glenister's syrup ? .. make up dept., get a grip .. incidentally I noticed the last episode was directed by Sue Tully, the one time East Enders single mum ((:>)
    whole series was directed by Sue Tully. His limp was much less pronounced this season, non existent in many scenes.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    whole series was directed by Sue Tully. His limp was much less pronounced this season, non existent in many scenes.
    agree about the limp .. off topic  .. the new Strike book (hardback) is out in a couple of days .. be interesting to see how long before the two protagonists hop (lol) into bed and fully cement the partnership
  • Options
    Not new by any stretch of the imagination but was looking for something to watch last night and stumbled upon The Exorcist on Amazon

3 episodes in and its pretty good so far