Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Did they know?

Netflix subscribers check this out.

2018 Japanese series called 'My Secret Terrius'

Episode 10.

Skip to 53 mins ( hospital scene)

• Did they know?

Netflix subscribers check this out.

2018 Japanese series called 'My Secret Terrius'

Episode 10.

Skip to 53 mins ( hospital scene)

Coronavirus was discovered in the 60’s wasn’t it?

• Just finished watching Hunters on Amazon Prime

Interesting take on Nazis living in America, kinda agree with the Jewish complaints that liberties didnt really need to be taken with certain events

A good watch though with a good cast (have become a fan of Logan Lerman), hope to see Season Two with the mega cliff hanger ending
  • And on another note just found out that Season Four of the Last Kingdom has finally been announced by Netflix

26th April I should have been running a Marathon - Know what I'm doing instead now :)
  • Ozark season 3 is out
  • Ozark season 3 is out
    Will catch up with that tomorrow 

• We are 4 episodes into Money Heist on Netflix 

Spanish but dubbed into English. 

Enjoying so far. 
  • Friday night dinner brilliant on channel 4 as always!! Very well written and very funny!! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Not sure about Milson yet in Friday Night Dinner, but to be fair in the chronology of the series Jim got the new dog the day after Wilson died. Over.
  • Ozark season 3 is out
    Binged all 10 today. The best series yet by far IMO. 
  • Friday night dinner brilliant on channel 4 as always!! Very well written and very funny!! 
    Personal opinion, but I find it toe-curlingly awful.
  • Just finishing up a month of prime as I needed to order lots of stuff. Very poor compared to Netflix, but did find 3 excellent series for those of us who like European stuff. My recommendations in priority order would be 

The Protectors - on Arrow channel.
    The Sandhamn Murders
    Matrioshki.

Also enjoyed the Test a documentary about the Australian cricket team. Couldn't get on with the Hunters.

Really looking forward to getting Netflix next week where I shall be watching the following recently added new series in this order

Sunderland til I die 2
    Better call Saul
    Narcos Mexico 2
    Ozark 3

• Anyone who enjoys intelligent high octane modern spy stuff is missing a trick if they havent tried Berlin Station. I’m going slowly through Series 3 as sadly it is the last. Don’t be afraid - its in English :-) 
  • Ozark season 3 is out
    Same! Top class
  • Anyone who enjoys intelligent high octane modern spy stuff is missing a trick if they havent tried Berlin Station. I’m going slowly through Series 3 as sadly it is the last. Don’t be afraid - its in English :-) 
    On netflix?
  • seth plum said:
    Anyone who enjoys intelligent high octane modern spy stuff is missing a trick if they havent tried Berlin Station. I’m going slowly through Series 3 as sadly it is the last. Don’t be afraid - its in English :-) 
    On netflix?
    No, but S1-2 were on More 4 so you might find them on All4.

• Ozark season 3 is out
    Look forward to getting stuck in once I've finished the English Game
  • I just finished S2 of Succession last night. Incredible series, really really good (as was the first). I've a feeling there will be many more series of it so a good one to get into now.

It's HBO though which seems difficult to watch over here. Other than pirating individual shows has anyone found a good way to watch stuff from there? It looks like they offer a subscription service but it seems like it's US only.
  • Sponsored links:

• I just finished S2 of Succession last night. Incredible series, really really good (as was the first). I've a feeling there will be many more series of it so a good one to get into now.

It's HBO though which seems difficult to watch over here. Other than pirating individual shows has anyone found a good way to watch stuff from there? It looks like they offer a subscription service but it seems like it's US only.
    It used to be on Sky (as are most HBO series), shame its been taken off but I suspect it will come back when season 3 comes out. One of my all time top 5 TV series.
  • Tried English game, didn't really get on with it.. maybe I wasn't really watching (phone etc)

Started watching a new series on sky called SMILF, a bit like new girl (well not, same audience) likeable lead actress, attractive. She has a boy aged 2 and just about everyday life/ shenanigans. Not work friendly as a few mature themes, worth a watch in the background or normal.

• Not a new series but just watched the BT sports film on Irish rugby and the troubles.  Never a rugby fan so much of the content was new to me. Narrated by Brian O’Driscoll. Knew it was a whole Ireland team but never knew there were RUC and army officers in the team at the height of the troubles. The bits about the welcome to the England team when they travelled to Dublin in the 70s when other nations had refused was pretty emotional. Following on from the great film on Jimmy Greaves this was another classy production 
  • Just Binge watched the entire series of TEST on Amazon Prime .  Absolutely brilliant insight into the Aussie Cricket team. 
  • edited March 2020
    Started watching Money Heist after signing up to Netflix last night which has been excellent (two episodes in)

I've always been someone who loves a bit of proper TV but my live has always revolved around Sport so hasnt ever really taken centre stage

Intend to use this "lockdown" to see as much variety as possible
  • Not a new series but just watched the BT sports film on Irish rugby and the troubles.  Never a rugby fan so much of the content was new to me. Narrated by Brian O’Driscoll. Knew it was a whole Ireland team but never knew there were RUC and army officers in the team at the height of the troubles. The bits about the welcome to the England team when they travelled to Dublin in the 70s when other nations had refused was pretty emotional. Following on from the great film on Jimmy Greaves this was another classy production 
    Good shout - will look out for this as enjoying The Ashes for a sport fix (!)
  • Not a new TV series but Community is now on Netflix, I highly recommend it.

• Save Me Too - bingeable on Sky 
  • Started watching Money Heist after signing up to Netflix last night which has been excellent (two episodes in)

I've always been someone who loves a bit of proper TV but my live has always revolved around Sport so hasnt ever really taken centre stage

We are about 6 episodes in and enjoying it. 

In Spain series one was 15 episodes but Netflix have cut running time of each episode so there are 22 in the series. 
  • MrOneLung said:
    Started watching Money Heist after signing up to Netflix last night which has been excellent (two episodes in)

We are about 6 episodes in and enjoying it. 

In Spain series one was 15 episodes but Netflix have cut running time of each episode so there are 22 in the series. 
    Will be watching series 4 when it's screened on the 4 April.