Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    rina said:
    Can anyone tell me the titles of the two pieces of music?  I recognise both but it's so long since I heard either I can't remember what they are.
    The Cranberries: Dream

https://youtu.be/Yam5uK6e-bQ
    and Urban Cookie Collective- The key, The Secret
    And thanks also.  (I'd forgotten how annoying that gets after 20s).
  • Options
    Just watched the first episode of Nightflyers on Netflix. Not sure I'm going to stick with it.
  • Options
    johnny73 said:
    Just watched the first episode of Nightflyers on Netflix. Not sure I'm going to stick with it.
    It's allright.  It goes off the rails later though and I felt a bit cheated by the ending.
  • Options
    Cleaning Up - Utter tosh - before retirement I worked for an American Corporate Bank in Canary Wharf, saw my offices every episode but gave up after penultimate episode - totally unbelievable ...
    You watched 5 episodes but not the final one !! 

• Options
    Loving the third season of True Detective. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Cleaning Up - Utter tosh - before retirement I worked for an American Corporate Bank in Canary Wharf, saw my offices every episode but gave up after penultimate episode - totally unbelievable ...
    You watched 5 episodes but not the final one !! 

because i assumed the last episode would be the most ridiculous of the lot - I found it a bit like an RTA, I know I shouldn't look but cant help myself ...

• Options

So am I......just wished I could hear what they are saying sometimes....

STOP  F**KING MUMBLING   !!!

• Options

Really ? I understand everything they are saying . 
  • Options
    Boy oh boy......that last episode of Cleaning Up really was a spectacle to behold. 
    Just wasted a Friday night finishing wTching that absolute sea of utter bilge. Rare I get angry watching anything on the telly but wanted to through the set out the window. Complete horse dung
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    yeah, Manhunt is ok. Not holding out much hope for the Sheridan Smith one - the highlights and the premise look crap to me.
    As posted on Jan 8th
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Next Tuesday Channel 4 10pm. 100 Roland Duchalets.
  • Options

Glad it’s not just me!
  • Options
    Baptiste starts tonight at 9pm

new series featuring the detective from “missing” on BBC
  • Options
    Dirty John Netflix.
    not bad worth a watch.
  • Options
    Trapped last night was a bit ponderous.

Baptiste more promising.
  • Options
    Enjoyed the start of Baptiste.

Finally watched “Abducted in plain sight” on Netflix - just wow and not in a good way.
  • Options
    Boy oh boy......that last episode of Cleaning Up really was a spectacle to behold. 
    Just wasted a Friday night finishing wTching that absolute sea of utter bilge. Rare I get angry watching anything on the telly but wanted to through the set out the window. Complete horse dung
    Not watched Cleaning Up. They might have turned it into more of a thriller etc but it sounds like an identical plot to a below average British comedy film from the early sixties called Ladies Who Do.
  • Options
    Enjoyed the start of Baptiste.

Finally watched “Abducted in plain sight” on Netflix - just wow and not in a good way.
    Abducted in Plain Sight almost defies belief. I suppose a bit of an insight into how cults can manage to manipulate and brainwash people.
  • Options
    Really liking Baptiste.

Didn't realise the woman that plays Kym was actually a man and had an op 28 years ago. She's a proper milf.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2019
    Really liking Baptiste.

Didn't realise the woman that plays Kym was actually a man and had an op 28 years ago. She's a proper milf.
    Agree with the “Really liking Baptiste” bit but Kym is all yours.🙁
  • Options
    Really liking Baptiste.

Surely it’s a Tilf ? 
  • Options
    Hoping this half hour comedy sitcom tonight on bbc1 Warren, starring Martin Clunes delivers.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Not new series .. catching up on 'Bullets Boots and Bandages' .. terrific insight into military logistics .. 'Warship' .. self explanatory .. and I've just finished 'Africa' ..  loved the slant the African born presenter Ade Adepitan brought to this mini series
  • Options
    Anyone watching Umbrella Academy on Netflix? 5 eps in and considering ditching it but just about enough in it to keep me going to the end.  
  • Options
    Didn't think much of either of the 2 new "comedies" on BBC1 earlier. Martin Climes wasn't that funny (the dynamic with his stepson was weird.....most 19 year olds would have told him to fuck off years ago) & I've never really "got" Alan Partridge.
  • Options
    Ricky Gervais has a new show on Netflix on 8th March.

Looks really good

Love the i'm not a Pedo but if I was you'd be safe you Chubby little Ginger **** line to the kid haha
  • Options
    Fleabag is back next Monday at 10:30pm on BBC3 :)
  • Options
    What were people’s thoughts on the finale (and series) of true detective? 

I feel like the ‘crime’ was swept up in 10 mins and still want to know answers about Amelia amongst other things.