Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barmy Night of footy tonight

edited September 2011 in General Charlton

First the Tevez situation at Man City

Two Kettering Players sent off for fighting each other, after one missing a peannlyty, the other scoring from the resulting corner - both having a ding dong in the centre circle for restart

Steve McLaren sitting in the dug out on his own at half time, while the players practiced on the pitch the half time

Man Utd going from 2 - 0 up at Old Trafford -to go 3-2 down. Cant be very often that happens at Old Trafford

Who said football wasnt entertaining !!!!!

Comments

• Options
    With the 2 lads from Kettering being sent off tonight for having a punch up, then there is a good chance of Killer being on Talksport tomorrow asking him about the Flanagan punch up once again.
  • Options

heard on Radio 5 tonight that never in his 37 year career as a manager has a Alex Ferguson side lost after being 2-0 up.

that is some record.

• Options
    Brighton losing their first game at their new ground to their big rivals.

West Ham losing at home to a last minute goal to an ex-player.

Millwall scoring for the first time in months to go 1 up and still losing!
  • Options
    preston 2 up and 3-2 down in 27 minutes at wycombe before running out 4-3 winners
  • Options
    You've forgotten the best one.

Bath city had 5 players sent off for wearing the wrong colour underpants.
    My nephew is in that set up. No one was actually sent off for wrong undershorts, but a couple of players had to change on the touchline in front of fans - why they couldnt have gone to the changing rooms I didnt ask, but the youth team and coaches were furious.
    Thats when it got out of hand in the game, but the sendings off were for various offences.
  • Options
    Sounds pants to me.
  • Options
    Note one of the Kettering players was Moses Ashikodi

SMH
  • Options
    preston 2 up and 3-2 down in 27 minutes at wycombe before running out 4-3 winners
    A massive signal of intent, they're be there right at the end. Wycombe beat Sheff Utd 1-0 at the weekend.
  • Options
    They might have lost, although apparently Sheff Untied dominated that match.

At least their manager said so, ha ha!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm enjoying Steve McLaren's meltdown.  I don't think anyone can manage to look quite as glum as Shhteeve.
  • Options
    Here he is again!

Steve McClaren