Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MK Dons v's Addicks Match thread

edited September 2011 in General Charlton
Hi all......match thread today com,es from my mum-in-laws house in Nottingham!! Different set-up and on I Explorer.......usual stuff here for those that need updates.....will get teams to you as soon as I can!!

Comments

• excuse spelling mistakes and typos...using a different keyboard attacahed to a desk top.
  • Cheers RML. Do you know if there's anywhere other than Player to listen to the match??? Ta.
  • Looks as though team will be unchanged  for tonite.....will confirm asap
  • Cheers RML. Do you know if there's anywhere other than Player to listen to the match??? Ta.

Not sure mate ...anyone else help?
  • RM, will do the usual from the MKD coverage if thats OK, also excuse the typos and mistakes I will make.

Back at KO

• Cheers RedM and Seth, come on you reds !
  • Charlton: Hamer; Solly, Morrison, Taylor, Wiggins; Wagstaff, Hollands, Stephens, Jackson; Hayes, Wright-Phillips. #cafc

Subs: Sullivan, Cort, Hughes, Green, Kermorgant #cafc
  • Team unchanged, green on bench for euell
  • Thanks RM, Seth. I can feel 17 Charlton goals in me waters..
  • Sponsored links:

• MK Dons: Martin, Lewington, Beevers, Gleeson, Potter, Balanta, Chicksen, Williams, Flanagan, Chadwick, Morrison. 

Subs: McLoughlin, Kouo-Doumbe, Bowditch, Powell, McNamee 
  • Charlton: Hamer; Solly, Morrison, Taylor, Wiggins; Wagstaff, Hollands, Stephens, Jackson; Hayes, Wright-Phillips. #cafc

CAFC offiicial twitter saying its euell on bench not green :S

CAFCofficial Charlton Athletic FC 
    Subs: Sullivan, Cort, Hughes, Kermorgant, Euell (GH) #cafc

CAFC offiicial twitter saying its euell on bench not green :S

CAFCofficial Charlton Athletic FC 
    Subs: Sullivan, Cort, Hughes, Kermorgant, Euell (GH) #cafc
    Hmm, read the line-up off a different user....most probs Euell then.
  • cafc twitter now changed it to green not euell
  • excuse spelling mistakes and typos...using a different keyboard attacahed to a desk top.

You want to connect it to a computer then.....

Seriously, keep it up. Stuck on train coming from up north so appreciate updates

• Hi all......match thread today com,es from my mum-in-laws house in Nottingham!! Different set-up and on I Explorer.......usual stuff here for those that need updates.....will get teams to you as soon as I can!!
    You carry on mate, while your on here I'm talking to your gorgous wife ; )
  • RM, will do the usual from the MKD coverage if thats OK, also excuse the typos and mistakes I will make.

Back at KO

Nice one seth, thanks

• Hi all......match thread today com,es from my mum-in-laws house in Nottingham!! Different set-up and on I Explorer.......usual stuff here for those that need updates.....will get teams to you as soon as I can!!

You carry on mate....and you cant spell gorgeous!! (sic)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2011
    Just gone members only to help with the posting of comments, thanks to those who have posted the teams......I had to go and move my car from the road....bloody neighbours up this way pain the the bum!!

You carry on mate....and you cant spell gorgeous!! (sic)
    I was distrakted ;)
  • Just gone members only to help with the posting of comments, thanks to those who have posted the teams......I had to go and move my car from the road....bloody neighbours up this way pain the the bum!!
    No, that cant be right - I'm sure we all decided northerners are more friendly?
  • edited September 2011
    Just gone members only to help with the posting of comments, thanks to those who have posted the teams......I had to go and move my car from the road....bloody neighbours up this way pain the the bum!!
    No, that cant be right - I'm sure we all decided northerners are more friendly?

Not round here!!!.....be glad to be back home tomorrow nite...
  • glad to see green in for euell 
  • Euell injured before kick off or just a mistake on team sheets??????
  • MK Dons: Martin, Lewington, Beevers, Gleeson, Potter, Balanta, Chicksen, Williams, Flanagan, Chadwick, Morrison.
  • Euell injured before kick off or just a mistake on team sheets??????
    hopefully the second one 
  • 4-1 here we come!
    Thanks RM, in anticipation
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!