Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The People's Cup | Charlton vs. Den Bosch | PSF | Match Preview/Views/Thread

Comments

• Options

Cool, our first silverware.

What else is in the trophy cabinet as a matter of interest?

Just the hinges ; )
  • Options
    Cheers Red, very entertaining, enjoy the rest of your wine.
  • Options

Thanks for the commentary, RM. Great job.

• Options
    cheers pal!
  • Options

Cool, our first silverware.

What else is in the trophy cabinet as a matter of interest?

Some dust and a kinder egg toy.
  • Options
    William of Orange, Mark Rutte, Raymond van Barneveld, Jos Verstappen, Johan Cruijff.....your boys took one hell of a beating.
  • Options
    Well played Red!
  • Options
    thanks for the commentary Mr Redmidland Sir..
  • Options

Cant get a job after all this time......perhaps I should take up commentary!!!! Just the addicks games though.

Good night all......cheers!!

• Options
    Getting lively outside the Liberal ; )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Redmidland = Legend

• Options

yeeeeeeeeeeees

Is that a word?

Already apologised, don't bore me during this momentous occasion ;o)

• Options

Thanks Red...

• Options
    @Redmidland

I'm not sure switching browsers will make much difference if CL is struggling under match load, but you should use Google chrome if you think it is making a difference. It's miles faster than internet explorer, and more secure too.
  • Options

yeeeeeeeeeeees

Is that a word?

Already apologised, don't bore me during this momentous occasion ;o)

Dazzler, for someone who gets kicks out of correcting people. You dont appear to like it when someone corrects you.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Ha ha ha, I laughed it off! and look at the wink. I don't get kicks (from champagne)  or correcting people.

Sorry to any I have offended, maybe it'd be better if I just fuck off completely for a while. I mean my input on here has been drivel of recent anyway.

• Options
    Cheers Redmidland 
  • Options
    Cheers Redmidland 
    I will second that motion!
  • Options
    dazzler turn that frown upside down
  • Options
    BOSH
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just back home to Shooters Hill Towers after a quite enjoyable evening. Thought of a song for Wiggins. "things can only get better" very worried about him after watching that.
  • Options
    Championees, very impressed with the team, and thought Den Bosch fans were great - think this should be a regular friendly

• Options
    great red thanks, let's hope bwp doesn't get injured?
  • Options
    Thought we looked very cumfortable, good performance all round!
  • Options

Thought we look a class above last year. Very impressed with Wiggins, Hayes, Green and Morrison. Taylor looks a bit like an Exeter reserve, would rather Doc to be honest.

Stephens is class (as he was v Woking). When you think Evina and Alonso will be in our squad as well, with another striker we are looking really good.

• Options
    Was it just me then ? Cos I thought Wiggins was dreadful.
  • Options
    lots of positives tonight, cant see wiggins being first choice. would of been nice to see more of bover.
  • Options
    Very very average first half with us looking defensively shaky. Wiggins had a really torrid night.

Better in the second half. We need a different option up front. Pace or a big lump. Number 1 priority for me. If BWP gets injured we are in the do do.

Wasnt convinced by Solly.

Hollands is going to be a very very big player for us. Proper all round midfielder.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I thought he was good going forward - and seems to have a good left foot. Evina is more of a winger-come-full back anyway in terms of back up. And bearing in mind he was the most sought after full back in the division, his defending will surely get better.
  • Options
    Was it just me then ? Cos I thought Wiggins was dreadful.

He had an absolute 'mare.