Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What is our greatest threat

edited August 2010 in General Charlton
Going only on what I've seen and heard so far this season, Bournemouth, Wednesday and Oldham look to be our main threats, whilst Sounthampton, Swindon and Huddersfield all look very shaky. How often do you see teams ending the year on form then doing naff all next season...I think our much changed side is the only reason we havnt gone the same way.

Comments

• We're only 3 games in, far too early to tell really. Bournemouth were awful against us but then had 2 resounding victories. I'd be surprised if they're up there in April/May though.

Wednesday will be up there, and i'm sure Southampton will come good with or without Pardew. Swindon will miss Paynter's goals and Austin can't do it all on his own. Huddersfield need to sort out their defence away from home but will be in the top 6 definitely.
    Peterborough should be up there as well as Boyd, McLean and Mackail-Smith will score bundles of goals in this division.