Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Things you wouldnt hear at the New Den

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Immigration is a responsibility for us as compassionate humanitarians, not to mention a valuable source of growth for the economy.
  • we haven't got a game this weekend kids....shall we all go down to the library?
  • "Nah Dave I'm giving Marbella a miss this summer. I thought I'd have a bit of social responsibility instead and help build an orphanage in Botswana."
  • + It makes me proud to see supporters turning up week in and week out.

+ Why arn't there any youths here pretending to be hard?

+ I follow my team through thick and thin.

+ My dick is small, can we start a fight?
  • Dont hit him... you might hurt your hand
  • I think tattoo's on a girl are a real turn off...
  • Dad, what's an irony....?
  • I am enjoying the Starry Night thread
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: CrayAddick[/cite]+ It makes me proud to see supporters turning up week in and week out.

+ Why arn't there any youths here pretending to be hard?

+ I follow my team through thick and thin.

+ My dick is small, can we start a fight?

Im sure they have herd the last one before :-). To add to it "scap Ibiza for a holiday this year im going to take in some of culture in Italys great cities"
  • [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]over the tannoy ' Will the driver of the Mercedes number plate..... please report to your nearest steward'

Is that because they've already parked it in the correct position? ;-)

Unlikely methinks.
  • Sponsored links:

• im a respected member of the community
  • Number one in south London.....Number one in south London..
  • "That Charlton team didn't bottle one tackle and played us off the park!"
  • "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10"
  • edited May 2010
    i hate my bird wearing 3 quarter length trousers and want her to shave her tash.
  • Nolly, this is a humourous thread...not a place to out your personal angst!
  • i like her tash thankyou
  • I've got an idea . . . lets actually watch the game instead of staring at the away fans for 90 minutes.
  • [cite]Posted By: Addick Hig[/cite]I've got an idea . . . lets actually watch the game instead of staring at the away fans for 90 minutes.

LOL
    Good one
  • "I'm slightly scared of Palace to be honest"
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: Six-a-bag-of-nuts[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Addick Hig[/cite]I've got an idea . . . lets actually watch the game instead of staring at the away fans for 90 minutes.[/quote]

LOL
    Good one[/quote]

Cheers :)
  • But I havnt mastered quoting yet ha . . .
  • "knees up mother brown"
  • [cite]Posted By: Addick Hig[/cite]But I havnt mastered quoting yet ha . . .

Tick the box BBC code underneath where you type your comments.
  • [cite]Posted By: Six-a-bag-of-nuts[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Hig[/cite]I've got an idea . . . lets actually watch the game instead of staring at the away fans for 90 minutes.

LOL
    Good one

They were such a bunch of mongs. Most of them missed their first goal!
  • God, some of these are really scraping the barrel for humour! Started off quite funny, now just a little bit awful!

Funny how many of the views people have are so far off! But reasonably amusing all the same.

Keep it going, I hope the quality picks up a little.
  • [cite]Posted By: JorgeCosta[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Six-a-bag-of-nuts[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Hig[/cite]I've got an idea . . . lets actually watch the game instead of staring at the away fans for 90 minutes.

LOL
    Good one

They probably saw the other three though....
  • edited May 2010
    You remind me of a bloke trying to laugh along while everyone rips the piss out of him, but you can see that he can't really take it.

"Good one lads..."

As far as the quality of humour goes, what's the quality of humour like at the new den? Probably along the lines of...

"An Englishman, Irishman and Scottishman walk into a mosque..."

BANG! SATIRE!
  • [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JorgeCosta[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Six-a-bag-of-nuts[/cite]

LOL
    Good one

They probably saw the other three though....

I doubt it. You scored them at the other end of the pitch in the second half and the mongs were still staring at us. My point was that they spent so much of their time staring at us and giving it the big one that they missed a goal right in front of them.
  • " pass me the Telegraph" :-)