Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Feature: What did the Lifer look like as a young'un?

Comments

• Options
    Unc - It should open a document box on your PC, you choose the file you want and it attaches it to your post
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Yeah, fuck it - I'm game:

ickleleroy.jpg

Me rocking the little dago look - points to anyone who knows where this was taken...

is it fairy hill park(not sure if that's what it's called) in mottingham
  • Options
    n13797788748803510441.jpg

I think this has worked. Thanks BDL and Chunes...I'm the youngest one
  • Options
    BDL, I didn't know Charles Kennedy (former LibDem leader) was a lifer.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]BDL, I didn't know Charles Kennedy (former LibDem leader) was a lifer.

THATS It i couldn't think of the name of the person it reminded me of......Spot on
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Me and the old man down the bookies[div id=Attachments_692303 class=Attachments][ul][div]el_tel3.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

isnt that terry venables
  • Options
    Getting further away oohaah
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Me and the old man down the bookies[div id=Attachments_692303 class=Attachments][ul][div]el_tel3.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

isnt that terry venables
    I thought that as well
  • Options
    Can't be smudge coz the kid in the blue shirt is way taller then he is.
  • Options
    I hope all those who feel they can take the rise out of others man up and indulge the rest of us
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My mother burnt all my younger pics because I didnt believe in God lol.
  • Options
    002tb.jpg

sorry bro but

001eaj.jpg
  • Options
    you bstd
  • Options
    great. So cute... I wont ask the obvious.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mister Windscreen[/cite]My mother burnt all my younger pics because I didnt believe in God lol.

Now that is a lie
  • Options
    edited May 2010
  • Options
    They are good pics BATMAN :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mister Windscreen[/cite]My mother burnt all my younger pics because I didnt believe in God was ugly
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Well I could hardly put the real reason could I Nathan...at the end of the day burnt is burnt!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    So young and innocent!

Cherry Orchard Infants School about 1965

23rl1g0.jpg

s5wd9i.jpg
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I hope all those who feel they can take the rise out of others man up and indulge the rest of us

Too true and none of these kiddies pics. Teens and older for some real laughs.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I hope all those who feel they can take the rise out of others man up and indulge the rest of us

Too true and none of these kiddies pics. Teens and older for some real laughs.
    Bonus points if it's at a Charlton match with other lifers!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    May 1975 - I'm in check shirt with elbow on my knee
  • Options
    classic Stonemuse.

Where is that?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]classic Stonemuse.

Where is that?

Tunisia ... Sahara Beach Soccer Tournament ... some other lifers were also there

Bournemouth, Millwall, Swindon, Charlton ... strangely 3 of this years promotion contenders
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Hopefully this will still work...
  • Options

got no idea how to post a photo on here.
  • Options
    alderwood.jpg
  • Options
    LOL Stonemuse it looks like you were at Yeovil other than the weather.
  • Options
    Firstly I don't know how to put photo's on here, and secondly I was such an ugly child / teenager that a pic of me would freak you all out.