Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Barcelona Vs Inter 28/04/2010

Barcelona 5/4 to go through. Think is a massive price to be honest. They could easily win 2-0 tonight imo.

What you reckon?

Comments

• Gutted I can't watch the game, will hopefully catch the highlights.

Think Inter will "park the bus" and play a 10 formation.

Will be the toughest test of this Barcelona team yet. Yes they can chew up and spit out the likes of Man U and Real Madrid who come at them, but can they show the muscle and 'never say die' attitude against a team who will be spoilers and physical all night.
  • [cite]Posted By: c/a/f/c[/cite]Barcelona 5/4 to go through. Think is a massive price to be honest. They could easily win 2-0 tonight imo.

What you reckon?

Barca beat them 2-0 at the Nou Camp in the group stages so it's definitely possible.
  • can see a 2-1 for Barca here meaning Inter go through
  • Looking forward to this one. Will be really interesting to see if Barca can crack Inter - twice. Add in the fact that Mouriniho is, in effect auditioning for the Real Madrid gig next season and Eto is returning to his old club and this game should be a cracker (anything has to be better than the drivel Lyon served up last night).
  • Mourinho is auditioning for every job going these days. Already handpicked by Ferguson at Man U. Auditioning to take over at Real. Even heard he was lining himself for a move to Liverpool. Rumours are great, eh?

1-1 for me
  • I just cant see Inter not going through - what odds are they to get to the final ?
  • [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]I just cant see Inter not going through - what odds are they to get to the final ?

Betfair they are currently 1.66/1, Barca are 2.38/1
  • really looking forward to this cant wait tbh
  • Well that was ridiculous
  • joke of a sending off
  • Sponsored links:

• I hope Inter win now. That was disgusting.
  • edited April 2010
    Looked light to me too, but a hand to the face which didn't exactly look incidental is monumentally stupid.

If there was any doubt about Inter parking a bus across goal...
  • bailey has reacted in similar ways this season. I personally feel that when 'force' is wrongly applied to him, wouldn't it be great if our captain was the bigger man and didnt start rolling about on the floor
  • WSSWSS
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]bailey has reacted in similar ways this season. I personally feel that when 'force' is wrongly applied to him, wouldn't it be great if our captain was the bigger man and didnt start rolling about on the floor
    That will be the only time one of our current squad is ever mentioned in the same breath as Barcelona or Inter.
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]bailey has reacted in similar ways this season. I personally feel that when 'force' is wrongly applied to him, wouldn't it be great if our captain was the bigger man and didnt start rolling about on the floor
    That will be the only time one of our current squad is ever mentioned in the same breath as Barcelona or Inter.

Lol
  • I can't stand itv commentators, do the producers listen to them at all?
  • Great shot of the Barcelona player peaking through his hands while writhing on the floor. To be fair to the ref,he was behind the incident and it would have looked bad from there.

Barcelona player should have post match sanctions
  • [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]I can't stand itv commentators, do the producers listen to them at all?

Obviously it's the Spanish commentators who the Spanish producers listen to and produce the picture for.

He would have been unlucky to have even got a yellow imo.
  • MCSMCS
    edited April 2010
    Just hate this poxy team, dont know why i torture myself watching, just the kit makes me sick (Palarse!!).

Barca = Scousers of spain FACT
  • I was referring to the itv producers who will surely have a huge say in who covers the match for the British audience, the stuff that comes out of their mouths is unbelievable at times and probably worse is that they cannot admit a mistake after seeing a replay.
  • Sponsored links:

• Like watching us v Norwich except we had shots on target
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Like watching us v Norwich except we had shots on target
    Cor blimey - now the whole team is being compared to Barcelona!
  • Never thought I'd say this, but not sure the analogy is misplaced (don't people complain that we pack it in when things get difficult?), based on what I've seen. Ibrahimovic = McLeod today?
  • Its just like watching Charltooooon,
    Its just ...........
  • for a centre half, what a goal. but please don't let these palarse mugs win!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Its just like watching Charltooooon,
    Its just ...........

LOL

Very nice goal. I'd prefer to see Inter hold out, even knowing a Bayern-Barca final would be some spectacle
  • *Puts kettle on and awaits Leroy's response to the ball to hand.*
  • scored after the ref had blown though
  • Love him or hate him mourinho is amazing
  • Please someone bring him to the Premier League.