Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Intelligence of a Millwall fan - AKA the Stuwall thread

Comments

• Options
    Pure comedy gold this....
  • Options
    Genius! Love the fact they have a "Cock of the Week" award for the poster though! How many candidates would we have on here?!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]Is this bit for real (post 102):

"Listen Stu is a good lad, he works for me as a labourer & while he aint the wilson... what do you expect for £20 a day? I think some of you lot should be ashamed of yourselves taking the rise out of a fellow Wall fan, to be fair he's never been the same since Black Nev (we call him black Nev coz he's black & his names Neville) dropped a hod load of bricks on Stu's swede a couple of years back, someone shouted watchout & Stu looked up to see who was barking at him & caught about 24 bricks slap bang on his boat. So think on hey before you start digging him out."

I thought the whole thing was a wind up which doesn't now seem to be the case, but surely the above story is rubbish right ?[/quote]

yea i know, £20 a day, at £2.50 an hour i think they are paying over the odds
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Not quite the papers, but it got a mention on this site, as did CL (specifically RodneyCharltonTrotta).

Came up not long ago on NewsNow.
  • Options
    OMG, surely this is a windup...no one can be that stupid, surely?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]OMG, surely this is a windup...no one can be that stupid, surely?

One word Johnno, it begins with an M and ends in a L.
  • Options
    Is it MARSUPIAL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Not quite the papers, but it got a mention on this site, as did CL (specifically RodneyCharltonTrotta).

Came up not long ago on NewsNow.

Ha ha fame at last. I shall be suing the beeb for the emotional damage they have caused me....I've not been able to walk past a circus all week without reverting to a quivering wreck and when the doors fell off my motor the other week i sobbed until someone squirted me with a flower.
  • Options
    Divwall has made it to the papers now. Metro pg 23.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Divwall has made it to the papers now. Metro pg 23.
    And online
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Saw a great quote about this on another site
    I can imagine him going onto his gf's facebook and seeing "in a relationship" and then getting upset about it because she's "already taken".
  • Options
    doesnt really strike me as the kind of young man that could possibly take this level of piss taking. hope things dont go worse for him.
  • Options
    I think he should be paraded about the pitch on Saturday so that we can give him a standing ovation. We can be the first to sing about him too: #Stuwall give us a wave Stuwall Stuwall give us a wave#

I'm sure somebody will come up with some fitting verse.
  • Options
    Do you think this thread will be remembered for as long as the Bristol city one which started in 2004 and is bumped on every anniversary!
    Bristol fruitcake
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]Do you think this thread will be remembered for as long as the Bristol city one which started in 2004 and is bumped on every anniversary!
    Bristol fruitcake

There are now 22 guests reading that topic!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]Do you think this thread will be remembered for as long as the Bristol city one which started in 2004 and is bumped on every anniversary!
    Bristol fruitcake

I was one
  • Options
    ive never seen that before. Brilliant.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]
    Bristol fruitcake

I was one

Lol i just read that for the first time and do not have a clue what its on about, will read further
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Saw a great quote about this on another site
    I can imagine him going onto his gf's facebook and seeing "in a relationship" and then getting upset about it because she's "already taken".

quality!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So was that guy trying to get to Bristol by flying with easyjet from Stansted to Newcastle and then immediately from Newcastle to Bristol on the same plane?
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Bump - shame the old thread is no longer viewable.
  • Options
    The original thread on HOF is no longer viewable, but luckily someone remembered to archive it before that happened. Please be aware that it's peppered with pretty ripe language, especially once the fans of other clubs start weighing in. You might be able to click through to the next page from the link of the preceding one on some archived pages, but on others it complains that you aren't logged in, so it may just be easier to navigate from here directly:
    Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5 - the light finally dawns...
    The following pages are pretty much just reaction posts, but included for completeness:
    Page 6, Page 7, Page 8, Page 9, Page 10, Page 11, Page 12, and Page 13. Page 14 appears not to be archived.
  • Options
    I'd forgotten how funny this was. Poor bloke had a brain freeze. Loved Gazza and Skylarks patience in trying to get Stu to understand.
    Something the poor bugger won't ever live down I'm sure. 
  • Options
    TEL said:
    I'd forgotten how funny this was. Poor bloke had a brain freeze. Loved Gazza and Skylarks patience in trying to get Stu to understand.
    You don’t think he might have been on a wind up? 
  • Options
    TEL said:
    No!
  • Options
    TEL said:
    No!
    lol pretty sure he was. Fairly obvious when you read through it. Actually surprised so many bought it. Especially other Millwall fans. 
  • Options
    TEL said:
    No!
    lol pretty sure he was. Fairly obvious when you read through it. Actually surprised so many bought it. Especially other Millwall fans. 
    I think it says more about you, than it does about him, that you think it was a wind up…….

Clearly he isn’t the brightest !!!
  • Options
    That’s proper comedy gold!! Ha ha I’ve not seen that before.