Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

God damn chickens!

My not so amazing and friendly Polish next door neighbours decided it would be an amazing idea to buy 3 chickens and a rooster, not little ones either, all of them are massive and make so much noise it's unreal. I h.ave no idea what they've got them for as the people who actually live in the house are never in, their fire alarm also goes off regularly for a good 15-20hours a time as nobody is in to turn it off.

Anyway, who reckons my initial idea of luring the chickens into the garden then beheading the f****** is a good one.

Comments

• Options
    Do one a week and Sunday lunch is sorted...
  • Options
    sounds like a call for the council and their noise level machines. do the bastards kick off throughout the night?
  • Options
    The local foxes should sort 'em!
  • Options
    Many years ago my dad would give me a shilling for every neighbours chicken I chased from our garden into the next neighbours garden......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: choice TV[/cite]sounds like a call for the council and their noise level machines. do the bastards kick off throughout the night?

I don't think me, or any of my housemates are in any sort of position to be complaining about noise.

Well, not officially anyway.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]The local foxes should sort 'em!

Oddly enough, their are little to no foxes around where I live in Hull.

I can only assume the polish population ate them all!!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: choice TV[/cite]sounds like a call for the council and their noise level machines. do the bastards kick off throughout the night?

I don't think me, or any of my housemates are in any sort of position to be complaining about noise.

;-D

What you could do is download some chicken sound effects and play them randomly and loudly between trance/indie tracks when your having an all night bender. Presuming the fowl sleep through the night that should make your point
  • Options
    Then I'd be stuck listening to garbage trance tracks :)

Mixing some chicken effects into the dnb/dubstep could be pretty hillarious though!

I still think I'm gonna behead the little shits.

Their still going at it right now, oh well, not much chance of me getting this work done now, may as well crack a can open :)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    just got this from another site

question:
    We are considering keeping chickens at home. We live in a typical suburban new built house with a 40 foot garden. Our garden is sided by other houses. Our only concern is the chickens annoying our neighbours with noise. We have no intention of keeping a cockeral, only hens. Advice and opinions please.

answer:
    Hi there, they make very little noise.
    A few happy clucks when you let them out in the morning, even happier clucks when you give them a treat and if something scares them then they will make a louder cluck. The happy clucks are quiet and nice to listen to.
    They make less noise than my neighbour's dog, stereo and teenagers playing guitar!

sounds to me like if your neighbours chickens arnt making a few happy clucks then theres a problem and they are not getting a treat, maybe they are being mistreated. by beheading them you will probably be giving them a better life especially as they are suppose to make less noise than your stereo
  • Options
    I wonder if this was the Polish owners original email to this site

i live in hull and want an annoying chicken
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Im shocked the Polish actually purchased any chickens as they go and kill the ducks and gease near me for there dinner a lot cheaper
  • Options
    the presence of a cockerel will make the difference noise wise I should think
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Then I'd be stuck listening to garbage trance tracks :)

Woooh, less of the 'garbage' when refering to trance!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]the presence of a cockerel will make the difference noise wise I should think

So they need to cut the cockerel off?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]My not so amazing and friendly Polish next door neighbours decided it would be an amazing idea to buy 3 chickens and a rooster, not little ones either, all of them are massive and make so much noise it's unreal. I h.ave no idea what they've got them for as the people who actually live in the house are never in, their fire alarm also goes off regularly for a good 15-20hours a time as nobody is in to turn it off.

Anyway, who reckons my initial idea of luring the chickens into the garden then beheading the f****** is a good one.

LOL RSPCA would be on you like a flash mae but yea its a good idea. I dont understnad y anyone would get chickens they have to be pretty rubbish pets.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: choice TV[/cite]I wonder if this was the Polish owners original email to this site

i live in hull and want an annoying chicken

LOL. You have got to wonder about some people! Looks like the bloke is still looking. If Stu's neighbours aren't around much perhaps he should contact this guy and tell him to help himself.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]

Perhaps that's why they bought them. Revenge ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]My not so amazing and friendly Polish next door neighbours decided it would be an amazing idea to buy 3 chickens and a rooster, not little ones either, all of them are massive and make so much noise it's unreal. I h.ave no idea what they've got them for as the people who actually live in the house are never in, their fire alarm also goes off regularly for a good 15-20hours a time as nobody is in to turn it off.

LOL RSPCA would be on you like a flash mae but yea its a good idea. I dont understnad y anyone would get chickens they have to be pretty rubbish pets.

Eggs??

They're very pleasant pets anyway

Chickens aren't noisy at all in my experience, it's the rooster that's the problem. Unless these are Giant Chickens as suggested by your first post, in which case be careful you don't anger them - vicious. :-O

The chickens won't be tasty and the rooster's probably too old to be worth killing and eating
  • Options
    How big are they exactly? Might they be ostriches?
  • Options
    I went out last night

I got woken up this morning

Chickens gone

Nothing to do with me like.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe they read charlton life...and got scared re beheading comments
  • Options
    It's a shame they won't be able to read it tonight.

When I tell you all how tasty one of them was!!
  • Options
    Have had to ban our 4 happy hens from reading this .....Pets they are not but with very little work involved , they produce around 15-20 free range, fresh eggs per week and make VERY little noise into the bargain.....except when they're trying to pass a lovely big, warm brown one and you know how that hurts !!
  • Options
    Just ask your neighbour not to put his cock out at night...
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]except when they're trying to pass a lovely big, warm brown one and you know how that hurts !!

A fibre rich diet normally sorts this problem out Fanny!