Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We want to be in the North stand

As some of you might already know, her indoors has a rare genetic sight problem called Achromatopsia, in a nutshell she has no ultra violet receptors so daylight is whiteout for her. Closed season we found some ace snow glasses on Ebay USA so at last she could go to daytime matches, but unfortuneately the only stand in shade is the West. Now I love all Charlton fans dearly but its awful dull up there compared to a night match when we are in the North upper, where my dearest Rebeka turns up the testosterone and screams, swears and dispairs in total comfort knowing somebody is not going to give her a disdainful glance, or a tut tut tut! The only way out of this dilema is either jack up the ground and turn it 180 degrees so the sun is shining into the Jimmy Seed stand, or alternatively I pay for a replica North stand to be built where the south stand is thus blocking out the late summer / early spring sunlight.

All alternative ideas welcome.

Comments

• Options
    can you exchange mate?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Nah...as an OAP I kind of count myself lucky to have a 26 year old fit wife...even if she isnt absolutely perfect I wouldnt exchange her lol.
  • Options
    you done well .
  • Options
    I can confirm that all of Mister Windscreen's christmases came at once when he met young Becks!
  • Options
    Thanks Al, but you have to earn someone like Mister Windscreen and up to now I still owe.
  • Options
    Know what you mean Becks, but beauty, brains and an abundance of untapped talent is hard to find these days. On another note, where's my piccies?