Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Some you win....

...Some you balls up in emphatic fashion in front of the tv cameras.

Alright. Who's first?

Comments

• Options
    Bad luck, mate...HeHeHe
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]...Some you balls up in emphatic fashion in front of the tv cameras.

Alright. Who's first?

Are you a Boro fan? They are the only MFC I can think of.

TBH was sorry to see Boro go down and hope you come back up again.
  • Options
    Good of you to come on here and take it mate.

Gary Alexander and Jack Sparrow are my new heroes. ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Good of you to come on here and take it mate.

Gary Alexander and Jack Sparrow are my new heroes. ;-)

today isn't pirate day - isn't he Matt Sparrow?
  • Options
    After the season we had, I haven't got the heart to have a pop.

:-D

Alright, just a little one...
  • Options
    Fair play for you to come back to the forum, looking forward to the derby?
  • Options
    I just want Paul Jiggins e mail address.

Please, somebody.
  • Options
    mate ......

WHAT A ........

miss
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]I just want Paul Jiggins e mail address.

Please, somebody.

Based on the normal email format for The Sun, the email address should be paul.jiggins@the-sun.co.uk
  • Options
    ''Alexander RUNNING IN...........OH NO WHAT A MISS''
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fair play Groucho - you must be gutted, so respect for having the Cojones to come on here.

As Perry, sorry, Algarve said - difficult to have a pop when you've had a season as bad as ours..... well maybe just a little on...

he he
  • Options
    fair play mate, must admit when you went 2-1 up I thought that was it done and dusted.....did allow a small chuckle in the pub when he missed that header though..;o)
  • Options
    I was looking forward to going to Newcastle and Reading a bit more, but sadly it's not to be. Guess you lot will have to do!

Couldn't wait to get out of Wembley. Not cos of the result, but cos I was f*cking roasting alive in there.

Can't wait til next season. We dont need to sell anyone. We're resigned to losing Zak Whitbread, but thats not money reasons. If we keep this squad - plus a couple of additions - i'd say we're going to be pretty tasty next season.
  • Options
    Big of you to come on here. You're still a knuckle dragging neanderthal though! ;-)

Think you lot have as good a chance as any next season.

allot will depend on what Norwich, MK Scumbags, Leeds etc as well as us can pull together. Not going to be an easy league.
  • Options
    I'll forgive Alexander that miss based on the season he's had, the sort of professional he is, and what he gives us. I'll guarantee if Charlton had a few Alexanders in thier squad, you wouldn't be playing us next season. But the moment they scored their second, i just had a feeling it wasn't going to be our day. We were crap up until we scored, not much better after that, then just as crap when they got their second. We had the better chances. They had more of them. They took them and we didn't. Nothing to do with refs, or tactics. Purely chances. They're probably a bit more cut out for the Championship than we are at the moment. No complaints really. Thats not me trying to take the wind out of the sails of anyone that wants a pop either. Yes, i was gutted. But i wished next season was starting next week, thats for certain!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]
    i wished next season was starting next week!

i wished it was starting next year !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite] Can't wait til next season. We dont need to sell anyone. We're resigned to losing Zak Whitbread, but thats not money reasons. If we keep this squad - plus a couple of additions - i'd say we're going to be pretty tasty next season.

I think you need to try and lose Grabban though, from what i saw on Sunday he is utter shite.
    Whitbread going will be a blow but Robinson can replace him and play alongside Craig.
    I think Morison will be a decent signing too, he scored bundles of goals in the conference and as we've seen with Peterborough's transfer policy, there doesn't seem to be a massive gulf between the lower leagues and top players from the conference.
  • Options
    Grabban has been played out of position all season. The kid's a striker, not a winger. And as much as when pros say "I'll play anywhere for the team" it affects them when they're not in their best position. A lot of players who have been superb this season didn't step up on Sunday. Frustrating, but dems da breaks!
  • Options
    I should thank you really as the result just meant a cracking BBQ was enjoyed by the Killer Clan! What with the Gills too, i'm really looking forward to next season now!
  • Options
    Thanks for coming on here,I didn't laugh..........much.
    Can we have (CAFC Supporter) Martin ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gonna be a close call building the New Den up to the needed 50,000 in time for the start of the season :-)
  • Options
    What with being gracious in defeat this time last year, I think i've earned the right to bump this one!

Cheers!!!!
  • Options
    Glad you managed to find Wembley... ;-)

Fair play to yer mate - well done!
  • Options
    Cheers Algarve.............I never want to go back to that poxy stadium ever again. It bleeds you dry and gives you a sore head!
  • Options
    Hahaha

Poxy stinking horrible little club

Congratulations :)
  • Options
    Some good travel in prospect for next season, but the only one I want is palace away. Now THAT is a "poxy stinking horrible little club"!
  • Options
    Begrudged grats to you Groucho, not the poxy stinking horrible little club you support...

And I wouldn't bother saving up for a smart card to Penge, they might not be there this time next month...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]

And I wouldn't bother saving up for a smart card to Penge, they might not be there this time next month...

That would be terrible. No, really. People say "I dont want to see any club go out of business" which i agree with mostly, but i'd quite happily see palace disappear off the footballing landscape for good. They were equally gracious when we went into administration, so balls to 'em and their cabbage of a club!
  • Options

That would be terrible. No, really. People say "I dont want to see any club go out of business" which i agree with mostly, but i'd quite happily see palace disappear off the footballing landscape for good. They were equally gracious when we went into administration, so balls to 'em and their cabbage of a club!

You finished third so, grudgingly, I have to face up and say you deserve promotion.
  • Options

When tangoman was at the helm I'd have happily seen them sink with out a trace but now he's left and you see the mess he's left them in I do have just the tiniest modicum of sympathy for the genuine fans there....

Like you say, we've both been down that road to oblivion at some stage of out illustrious past, but we've managed to come through coming up smelling of roses eventually, I'd have no gripes if the Penge Pikeys do the same in the near future, as long as they start off in the Vauxhall Rovers Rear Window Screen Wipers League that is....