Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Deon Burton in Varney Out?

2»

Comments

• Options
    it seems that most seem to be of the same opinion about Burton. Shame we are questioning Parky's logic already !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Is that the sound of a barrell being scraped in SE7.....

Scraped down to the rivets on the bottom.

For a man kept on the sidlines by .....Frannie Jeffers

I surrender
  • Options
    I'm really trying to stay positive I really am!

Please give some of our strikers waiting in the wings a chance!
  • Options
    Waste of a loan if we only have 8 we can use.
  • Options
    All I'll say on this is Charlton have not said anything so let's hope it's not true, if it is Gawd help us !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]All I'll say on this is Charlton have not said anything so let's hope it's not true, if it is Gawd help us !

Maybe Brain Laws applied for the managers job with us and we turned him down and this is his revenge!
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Blimey have just googled and it looks like we *really* are in for Deon Burton.

We are down to Millwall type signings now.

What Goonerhater said.
  • Options
    it would be a cack signing if it happens though i am sure it is all just ballcocks

the end is nigh was tongue in cheek B just was waiting for the nailed on influx of suicide threads
  • Options
    Varney needs to get some confidence back, hopefully he can do that at derby and then return in january with some pomp and circumstance - realistically though if he goes i think he is gone for good. Don't see the need For Burton at all, we'd probably stick him on the bench til january, sign him up and then leave him to rotin the reserves along with anyone else who has a sligt semblence of a goal scorer.

Why are we signing more loan players if we can only play a max of 5 - this is confusing me a tad...
  • Options
    You know, if we are going down to the third division, I'd rather we went down with a team that we owned than a bunch of players tryingt o get fit. Primus and Waggy go back after Derby, lets leave thenm there and not add anyone else unless Ronaldo or Rooney come up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Varney deal is perm
  • Options
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!