Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any sperm donors in here?

edited November 2008 in Not Sports Related
How much do they pay you?...

Comments

• Options
    I thought this was going to be about whale kebabs?!
  • Options
    Nope Jaffa
  • Options
    I have but not for money. My wife was having IVF treatment and I lost count of the number of times I had to donate, As far as I know, any not required for us was made available for others. I could and probably would have written a book about my experiences until Ben Elton beat me to it....:o(
  • Options
    I'm gonna get a parrot and call it Fishnets cos I know it'll spill it's seed ;-)
  • Options
    There's probably a few w*nkers on here!
  • Options
    Theres no probably about it mehmet.

bing... does that mean there could be lots and lots of little bings running about that you dont know about?
  • Options
    Dont think you can get paid...theres a law against being paid for it I think....you been listening to radio 2 mate?
  • Options
    Not get paid?...fook 'em....lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]Not get paid?...fook 'em....lol

You're definitely not allowed to fook 'em - that's why you go to a sperm bank and not a brothel.
  • Options
    Was listening to the phone-in on R2 at lunch time. evidently there are only around 400 sperm donors in the uk. The reasons for this are as follows

1 You have to deposit your load twice a week for four months
    2 You have to abstain from Alcohol for four months
    3 You have to abstain from sex for four months
    4 You cannot W**k yourself off in between deposits for four months
    5 You do not get paid to deposit
    6 You will find that Children who reach 18 have the right to find their biological father so you could end up being stalked

I thank you...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Was listening to the phone-in on R2 at lunch time. evidently there are only around 400 sperm donors in the uk. The reasons for this are as follows

6 You will find that Children who reach 18 have the right to find their biological father so you could end up being stalked

I thank you...

And they wonder why numbers are dwindling.....bloody hell.
  • Options
    I think it gets worse.

There was talk of the CSA then chasing down the father so that he can pay Child Support.
  • Options
    Isn't there legislation being discussed that a single donor can only be held responsible for ten loads of kids? imagine if they all got in touch at once!
    Man, I'm gonna keep it to myself
  • Options
    I think we have found what Rodney Marsh does instead of Sky Sports. Biggest w**ker about bar none.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]How much do they pay you?...

You shouldn't do it for the money, do it for the "self satisfaction" ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Darren[/cite]Man, I'm gonna keep it to myself

That's crazy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]How much do they pay you?...

They do provide magazines to get you ' in the mood' Fishy.

However,after seeing some of your ' would ya ' selections you better take your own.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]

That's crazy.

you been doing any private donars around the local bars in hull mate?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Was listening to the phone-in on R2 at lunch time. evidently there are only around 400 sperm donors in the uk. The reasons for this are as follows

I thank you...

I think you are gently pulling our p*ssers. Having taken part in 6 cycles of IVF and many tests, there is no way that 1-4 is correct. I'm not sure about 5 but the correct issue affecting the numbers is 6.

Curb-it. It's possible there are lots of Bings around,I wouldn't know and my donations were given before the recent change in the law, identifying the donor so they would not be aware it was me.
  • Options
    I just like you to imagine if after weeks of injections and visits to the clinic, your wife/partner is ready for egg collection and you turn up on the day and you suffer from a touch of the brewers droop. It never happened to me but I understand a nurse would have been assigned with some surgical gloves and a tube of KY jelly. It might have been fun to find out though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Haha now that's funny. Can imagine it now..

"sorry love, still not working.... can you send in one of your more attractive colleagues"
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]

I thank you...

I think you are gently pulling our p*ssers. Having taken part in 6 cycles of IVF and many tests, there is no way that 1-4 is correct. I'm not sure about 5 but the correct issue affecting the numbers is 6.

Curb-it. It's possible there are lots of Bings around,I wouldn't know and my donations were given before the recent change in the law, identifying the donor so they would not be aware it was me.

Bing, Mate. I ain't joking. That's what the woman said. It was on the Jeremy Vine show
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]

That's crazy.

you been doing any private donars around the local bars in hull mate?

a few ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Bing, Mate. I ain't joking. That's what the woman said. It was on the Jeremy Vine show

Was this an expert (or should I say an eggspurt) or a member of the public?