Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    A Plumstead woman was just arrested for holding illegal COVID restricted Botox parties.

None of her clients looked surprised.
  • Options
    May be an image of outdoors and text that says VIA 9GAG COM JOHNS WEATHER FORECASTING STONE FORECAST CONDITION Stone is Wet Stone is Dry Shadow on Ground White on Top Cant See Stone tone Jumping Up  Down Swinging Stone Stone Gone Rain Not Raining Sunny Snowing Foggy Windy Earthquake Tornado
    They've copied the weather forecasting chip!, for shame!,
  • Options
    iainment said:
    A Plumstead woman was just arrested for holding illegal COVID restricted Botox parties.

None of her clients looked surprised.
    ?
  • Options
    Because they had had so much Botox fillers in their cheeks and face that they were incapable of any facial muscle movement. DOAH!!
  • Options
    Coming soon:
    Dido's Weather Forecasting Test & Trace Contract 
    Condition: The ink on the contract has yet to dry
    Forecast: ££££££££££££
    eh?
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    Coming soon:
    Dido's Weather Forecasting Test & Trace Contract 
    Condition: The ink on the contract has yet to dry
    Forecast: ££££££££££££
    eh?
    Pretty straightforward but possibly belongs on the politics forum.  Maybe the same could be said of this but I'm sticking it here anyway.

https://youtu.be/R3Cop9SaZZE
  • Options
    A 3 year old boy examined his testicles while taking a bath.

"Mom," he asked, "Are these my brains?"

"Not yet," she replied.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Because I rub you too much baby
  • Options
    Good job he wasn't all shook up.
  • Options
    Things do not look right In The Ghetto.
  • Options
    An American Trilogy Duo.
  • Options
    When a certain cricketer (and future England captain) let's call him 'Jeff' first joined the 1st XI squad at Yorkshire, the head coach was a stickler for punctuality and effort at training, everybody had to be on time, every day, without fail, no excuses and work their nuts off, no passengers - or they weren't getting selected - probably carrying the drinks for the 2nd XI.
    First week, Jeff noticed that Head Coach was never there for the training session after lunch - he'd pop out as the players sat down to their meal and not return - afternoons were nets and fielding practice but no HC.
    A week in and J's talent with the bat was clear for all to see.  Captain and batting coach both told him, look Jeff, you're in form, seeing it well, you don't have to spend every afternoon out here slogging your guts out, you can nick off early, miss a few afternoons, do something more fun, spend time with your new girlfriend, decorate your flat, y'know just relax, the matches will take care of themselves.
    J was reluctant - "but HC is such a disciplinarian, I don't wanna get on his wrong side, I'd better stick at it in training"
    They told him he was wasting his time, HC never came back in the afternoons, but Joe stuck to the regime.
    A week or so later, freezing cold day in Leeds, J thinks sod this fielding practice for hours, I'll bail out and go home - tells Captain he's off and is cheerfully sent home.
    J gets home, to his new flat and hears something going on in the bedroom, looking around the door there's HC balls deep in J's gf, they're at it hammer and tongs oblivious of his return.
    J dodges out, flummoxed and sits in his car outside til he sees HC leave.
    Next day at training, he stays after lunch.  Captain surprised to see him in the nets in the afternoon says "Jeff, what you still doing here, thought you were gonna be swerving afternoons?"

Jeff: "Not anymore skipper, nearly got caught skiving yesterday"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Two bed bugs fell in love. They get married in the Spring.
  • Options
     My friend writes songs about sewing machines. 
    He’s a singer songwriter or sew it seams!