Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    Your grandparents were called to war . You’re being called to sit on your couch.  You can do this!!
  • Options
    Stay inside, isolate or practice social distancing, clean yourself.

I’ve become a cat!

• Options
    On a September morning in 2050, Mary will open the last package of toilet paper bought by her parents in 2020.
  • Options
    Since everyone has started washing hands like we’re supposed to, we’ll be working on shapes and colours next week.
  • Options
    What if you had coronavirus and lyme disease?
  • Options
    Our cleaning lady just called and told us she will be working from home and will send us instructions on what to do.
  • Options
    Anyone want to hear a joke about the lockdown?...

Forget it, it’s an inside joke.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was having trouble getting beer in the supermarket when I noticed a guy with a trolley full of San Miguel.

He soon added a vast quantity of paella ingredients and a load of manchego from the cheese aisle.  Bit much in a lockdown situation I thought, he must be holding a BBQ.  Then I noticed his sombrero in the trolley and realised it was Hispanic buying.
  • Options
    sarge1g said:
    This test will flawlessly predict which of the 18 films listed below is your favourite. Don't ask me how, but it really works!

Don't cheat and look at the film list until you have done the calculation! Here goes...

Pick a number from 1-9.

Multiply by 3.

Add 3.

Multiply by 3 again.

Now add the two digits together to find your predicted favourite film in the list of 18 films below.

Film List:
    1. Gone With The Wind
    2. E.T.
    3. Beverly Hills Cop
    4. Star Wars
    5. Forrest Gump
    6. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
    7. Jaws
    8. Grease
    9. The Joy of Gay Anal Fisting
    10. Casablanca
    11. Jurassic Park
    12. Shrek
    13. Pirates of the Caribbean
    14. Titanic
    15. Raiders Of The Lost Ark
    16. Home Alone
    17. Mrs. Doubt-fire
    18. Toy Story
    Goodness me, it works. I remember watching Gone With The Wind over and over again the year I failed Maths O level. Definitely my favourite film.
    Must be some wind to blow the fist out.
  • Options
    Is that Frank Maloney?
  • Options
    You mean Kelly?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    85 year old farmer couldn't keep his hands off his 25 year old wife  ... so he sacked his hands and bought a combined harvester.

Ronnie Barker
  • Options
    The older I get, the earlier it gets late.
  • Options
    If he can't appreciate a fruit joke, you need to let that mango.
  • Options
    Someone is quarantined with your ex.
  • Options
    How do you make a laughing stock?

Boil a funny bone.