Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Labour are expected to be ahead in the election at least until 5pm when all the conservatives leave work
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    I got a Travelodge advent calendar. 
    It's still full of chocolates because I can't open the windows. 
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Do I love the conga?
    Why yes!
    In fact I come from a long line of conga lovers.
  • Options
    A man was arrested for stealing an advent calendar. He got 25 days.
  • Options
    surely 24
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    IdleHans said:
    surely 24
    Depends some come with 25 some with 24 haha really messes that joke up now haha
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    surely 24
    Depends some come with 25 some with 24 haha really messes that joke up now haha
    Not sure it’s that what messed up the joke🤔
  • Options
    This woman gives a really funny speech at her leaving do.  It's mainly about sex and it brings the house down.  However, when she gets home, her husband asks her how it went.  When he hears how successful it was and asks what the topic was, the woman gets a bit coy and says "yachting".

The next day, the husband bumps into one of his wife's now ex-workmates who remarks on how good the woman's speech was.  The husband says he found that a bit surprising as "she's only done it twice, the first time her hat blew off and the second time she was sick".
  • Options
    I tried the Andy Warhol diet recently. 

I was famished for 15 minutes !!
  • Options
    ha ha
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't forget diarrhea week starts Monday - runs till Friday.
  • Options
    I was in the sweetshop this morning when a clown carrying a red balloon dashed in, nicked all the liquorice and dashed out again.
    It takes allsorts
  • Options
    If you don't spend a lot of time each day being introspective, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself
  • Options
    The other day, a Vegan said to me that people that sell meat are disgraceful. So I told them that people that sell fruit and vegetables are grocer.
  • Options
    I went out with a one legged girl once who worked in a brewery.

She was in charge of the hops.