Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    A man came to visit his grandparents and found his grandfather sitting on the porch in his rocking chair, wearing only a shirt, with nothing on from the waist down.

"Grandpa, what are you doing?" he exclaimed. "Your weenie is out in the wind for everyone to see!"

The old man looked off in the distance without answering.

"Grandpa, what are you doing sitting out here with nothing on below the waist?" he asked again.

The old man slowly looked at him and said, "Well last week I sat out here with no shirt on and I got a stiff neck. This is your grandma's idea."
  • Options
    Q. What has John the Baptist and Winnie the Pooh got in common?
    A. They both have the same middle name.
  • Options
    Did you hear Mary Poppins stopped wearing lipstick whilst giving head?

Apparently the super colour fragile lipstick makes the dicks atrocious.
  • Options

Sally was driving home from one of her business trips in Northern Arizona when she saw an elderly Navajo woman walking on the side of the road. As the trip was a long and quiet one, she stopped the car and asked the Navajo woman if she would like a ride. With a silent nod of thanks, the woman got into the car.

Resuming the journey, Sally tried in vain to make a bit of small talk with her passenger, but the old woman just sat silently, looking intently at everything she saw, studying every little detail, until she noticed a brown bag on the seat next to Sally.

"What in bag?" asked the old Navajo woman.

Sally looked down at the brown bag and said, "It's a bottle of wine. I got it for my husband."

The Navajo woman was silent for another moment or two. Then speaking with the quiet wisdom of an elder, she said, "Good trade."

• Options
    A middle aged woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital.

While on the operating table she had a near death experience. Seeing God she asked, "Is my time up?"

God said, "No, you have another 43 years, 2 months and 8 days to live."

Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a facelift, liposuction and a tummy tuck. She even had someone come in and change her hair colour. Since she had so much more time to live, she figured she might as well make the most of it.

After her last operation, she was released from the hospital. While crossing the street on her way home, she was knocked over and killed by an ambulance.

Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you said I had another 40 years? Why didn't you pull me from out of the path of the ambulance?"

God replied, "Because I didn't recognize you."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MALE or FEMALE

FREEZER BAGS: They are male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.

PHOTOCOPIERS: These are female, because once turned off, it takes a while to warm them again. They are an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed but can also wreak havoc if you push the wrong buttons.

TYRES: Tyres are male, because they go bald easily and are often over inflated.

SPONGES: These are female, because they are soft, squeezable and retain water.

WEB PAGES: Female, because they're constantly being looked at and frequently getting hit on.

TRAINS: Definitely male, because they always use the same old lines for picking people up.

EGG TIMERS: Egg timers are female because, over time, all the weight shifts to the bottom.

HAMMERS: Male, because in the last 5,000 years they've hardly changed at all and are occasionally handy to have around.

THE REMOTE CONTROL: Female. Ha! You probably thought it would be male, but think about it. It easily gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know which buttons to push, he just keeps trying.
  • Options
    I knocked on my neighbours door and said, "Your daughter owes me a new van. I've just crashed mine into a tree because of her."

"You must be mistaken," she replied. "Our daughter is upstairs changing out of her nurses uniform."

I said, "I know, she left the curtains open!"

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    What’s the difference between a dirty old bus stop and a lobster who’s had a boob job?

One’s a crusty bus station and the other’s a busty crustacean.
  • Options
    Danepak said:
    A man is walking home alone late one foggy night... when behind him he hears: 

Bump.... BUMP... BUMP.... 

Walking faster, he looks back and through the fog he makes out the image of an upright casket banging its way down the middle of the street toward him. 

BUMP... BUMP... BUMP... 

Terrified, the man begins to run toward his home, the casket bouncing quickly behind him. 

FASTER... FASTER... BUMP... BUMP... BUMP... 

He runs up to his door, fumbles with his keys, opens the door, rushes in, slams and locks the door behind him. However, the casket crashes through his door, with the lid of the casket clapping clappity-BUMP... clappity-BUMP... clappity-BUMP...

on his heels, the terrified man runs.

Rushing upstairs to the bathroom, the man locks himself in. His heart is pounding; his head is reeling; his breath is coming in sobbing gasps. With a loud CRASH the casket breaks down the door. Bumping and clapping toward him.

The man screams and reaches for something, anything, but all he can find is a bottle of cough syrup! Desperate, he throws the cough syrup at the casket...

and,

The coffin stops.
    Mercy killing is too good for you. 
  • Options
    Men versus Women

ARGUMENTS
    * A woman must have the last word in any argument.
    * Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

FUTURE
    * A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
    * A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

SUCCESS
    * A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
    * A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

MARRIAGE
    * A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.
    * A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she does.

CHILDREN
    * A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favourite foods, secret fears and hopes and dreams.
    * A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.

SAYING AND HEARING
    * A woman says: "Come on, this place is a mess. You and I need to clean.Your trousers are on the floor and you'll have no clothes if we don't do the laundry now."
    * A man hears: "Come on blah, blah, blah you and I blah,blah, blah, blah, blah on the floor blah, blah, blah, no clothes blah, blah, blah, blah, now."

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
    * Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing.

• Options

Will never forgive him !