Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2019
    I can't believe this latest craze of parents naming their kids after musical instruments. In my grand-daughters class this year, there's a Harp and a Timpani.

I'm glad we didn't descend to that level with our Monica.

What about Tom, and his twin brother Tom?
  • Options
    I can't believe this latest craze of parents naming their kids after musical instruments. In my grand-daughters class this year, there's a Harp and a Timpani.

You can only be sure the girl is your Mrs's kid, so it's her Monica.
  • Options
    This bloke trains his dog to fetch the paper from the paper shop at the end of the road.  This goes so well he decides to train him to pay the bill.  After some successful trial runs with an empty envelope, he gives the dog an envelope with £20 in it and sends him off.  Five hours later, the dog's not returned so he goes off looking for him.  Eventually he finds the dog down a back alley, hard at it with a bitch.

"Rover", he exclaims, "you've never done anything like this before!".

"Well", says Rover, "you've never given me £20 before!".
  • Options
    My wife is fed up of my constant wordplay jokes, so I asked her, "How can I stop my addiction?"

"Whatever means necessary," she replied.

"No it doesn't," I replied.

• Options
    My wife is fed up of my constant wordplay jokes, so I asked her, "How can I stop my addiction?"

• Options

• Options
    Heard that before somewhere. :wink:
  • Options
    Halix said:

What about Tom, and his twin brother Tom?
    It’s a cymbal of success 
  • Options
    A 65-year-old man walked into a crowded doctors waiting room and approached the desk. 

The Receptionist said, 'Yes sir, what are you seeing the Doctor for today?' 

'There's something wrong with my dick', he replied. 

The receptionist became irritated and said, 'You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that. ' 

'Why not, you asked me what was wrong and I told you,' he said.

The Receptionist replied; 'Now you've caused some embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something and discussed the problem further with the Doctor in private.' 

The man replied, 'You shouldn't ask people questions in a roomful of strangers, if the answer could embarrass anyone.

The man walked out, waited several minutes, and then re-entered.

The Receptionist smiled smugly and asked, 'Yes??' 

'There's something wrong with my ear,' he stated.

The Receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice.. 'And what is wrong with your ear, Sir?' 

'I can't piss out of it,' he replied. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    ozaddick said:
    A 65-year-old man walked into a crowded doctors waiting room and approached the desk. 

The receptionist became irritated and said, 'You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that. ' 

The Receptionist replied; 'Now you've caused some embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something and discussed the problem further with the Doctor in private.' 

The man replied, 'You shouldn't ask people questions in a roomful of strangers, if the answer could embarrass anyone.

The Receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice.. 'And what is wrong with your ear, Sir?' 

Am I missing something here.....I don’t get it?
  • Options
    ozaddick said:

Am I missing something here.....I don’t get it?
    Nope, turns out it’s a shit joke! 
  • Options
    That’s the alternative ending ! 
  • Options
    Chris Eubank has just written a book about Ethics

If its successful he plans to write about Kent next
  • Options
    Chris Eubank has just written a book about Ethics

If its successful he plans to write about Kent next
    Again, he must be up to volume 4 or 5 by now?
  • Options
    My mate was nicked for stealing helium balloons.
    They held him for a while then let him go. 
  • Options
    I went swimming earlier and decided to have a sneaky piss in the deep end.

Lifeguard must have noticed......he blew his whistle so loud I nearly fell in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ozaddick said:
    Little Johnny was in the classroom bored to the back teeth on a Friday afternoon, and the teacher decided to have a game for the kids to get them thinking.
    "Okay class. Now I'm going to say a famous quote, and the first person to tell me who said that quote, can have Monday off." said the teacher.
    "Who is credited with writing the phrase, To be or not to be, that is the question?" asked the teacher.
    Little Pham Lam Nguyen at the front of the class called out, "Shakespeare".
    "Well done!" said the teacher, "You can have Monday off."
    "No thank you Miss. I am of Vietnamese origin and it is in our culture to study as hard as we can, so I will be here on Monday studying hard." said Little Pham Lam Nguyen.
    "Well okay," said the teacher. The next quote is, "I had a dream!"
    Little Fri Sum Kat also at the front yelled out "I bereiva it was Martin Ruther King!"
    "Well done!" said the teacher. 'You can have Monday off"
    "No thanka you miss I am of Chinese oligin and we also do not take time offa school. Education is evelything to us, so I will be in on Monday studying hard too." said little Fri Sum Kat.
    "Okay," said the teacher. Then she heard a voice from the back of the classroom,
    "Fucking Immigrants!"
    "Who said that?" yelled the teacher in an angry tone.
    "Donald Trump!" yelled little Johnny. "See ya Tuesday"......
    Count down begins.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Richard Whitley?
    See you Tuesday.
  • Options
    ozaddick said:
    Little Johnny was in the classroom bored to the back teeth on a Friday afternoon, and the teacher decided to have a game for the kids to get them thinking.
    "Okay class. Now I'm going to say a famous quote, and the first person to tell me who said that quote, can have Monday off." said the teacher.
    "Who is credited with writing the phrase, To be or not to be, that is the question?" asked the teacher.
    Little Pham Lam Nguyen at the front of the class called out, "Shakespeare".
    "Well done!" said the teacher, "You can have Monday off."
    "No thank you Miss. I am of Vietnamese origin and it is in our culture to study as hard as we can, so I will be here on Monday studying hard." said Little Pham Lam Nguyen.
    "Well okay," said the teacher. The next quote is, "I had a dream!"
    Little Fri Sum Kat also at the front yelled out "I bereiva it was Martin Ruther King!"
    "Well done!" said the teacher. 'You can have Monday off"
    "No thanka you miss I am of Chinese oligin and we also do not take time offa school. Education is evelything to us, so I will be in on Monday studying hard too." said little Fri Sum Kat.
    "Okay," said the teacher. Then she heard a voice from the back of the classroom,
    "Fucking Immigrants!"
    "Who said that?" yelled the teacher in an angry tone.
    "Donald Trump!" yelled little Johnny. "See ya Tuesday"......
    Count down begins.
    No, I think you'll find it's been on C4 for a long time already.  Indeed, it's been going so long it's even spawned a spin-off, Some Unfunny "Comedians" Do Countdown.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Bono & The Edge walk into a bar.

The barman says: "oh no not U2 again".

Topical!