Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Weird dreams...

edited August 2008 in Not Sports Related
Last night I dreamt that a girl at work was preggers...nothing weird about that but the Dad was IBigBaldy.....:-0

Comments

• Options
    Bet he didnt buy her a drink tho
  • Options
    Damn right there GH, not only that he's not capable these days is he?
  • Options
    Where you at Sunday Fishnets?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Damn right there GH, not only that he's not capable these days is he?

capable of what?......lol

Round my parent's house..(got the kids)
  • Options
    Okey dokey, had a couple of options for you otherwise for the game.
  • Options
    Shame...I'm sure my ex studies the fixture list...
  • Options
    lol.... women aren't that coniving.....are they?
  • Options
    I once had a dream that I met Leaburn and he refused to talk to me and was all a bit Big Time, according to my good lady I woke up shouting "No, no, no, you can't do that to me big Carl!"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]I once had a dream that I met Leaburn and he refused to talk to me and was all a bit Big Time, according to my good lady I woke up shouting "No, no, no, you can't do that to me big Carl!"

What was he doing to you...did you have a gag in your mouth and his hands on your shoulders?
  • Options
    Fishnets this is a clear lust vs guilt dream, please lay and the couch and tell us about your mother...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]I once had a dream that I met Leaburn and he refused to talk to me and was all a bit Big Time, according to my good lady I woke up shouting "No, no, no, you can't do that to me big Carl!"

What was he doing to you...did you have a gag in your mouth and his hands on your shoulders?

No but I have noticed my good lady looking quizzically at me ever since!
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited August 2008
    lol
  • Options
    Weirdest dream I've had lately was the one where I was the lino for Chris Powell's England debut, and had to keep reminding myself that cheering him on every time he went past me wasn't really appropriate.
  • Options
    I had a dream in about 1988/89 that Charlton would be in the FA Cup Final in 2017. I haven't forgotten it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]I had a dream in about 1988/89 that Charlton would be in the FA Cup Final in 2017. I haven't forgotten it.

shhhhhhhhhhhhsh don't tell everyone nostradamus
  • Options

That's a cracker - "Big Carl"!!!
    :o)
  • Options
    Had a strange dream last night that the FA gave the next England manager job to Roberto Mancini.

Watch this space...
  • Options
    Had a dream involving Whitney from Eastenders last night.

Was decent actually.