Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Abercrombie and Fitch.

edited June 2008 in Not Sports Related
What a horrible shop. No sign outside so walked passed it twice, dark and dingy, very loud music, hardly any tills....arrrggggggghhhhhh

I must be getting old.

Comments

• Options
    Lol - I thought the same when I went...and I am old...
  • Options
    Thought i was in some dodgy club, what with the music and topless blokes strutting around!! LOL
  • Options
    I've not been to the one over here because when I've been to their shops in the US I've always found that they tend not to sell clothes "for the larger man" but it's unbelievable the way they seem to want to drive the customers away by deafening them as soon as they step in the shop! There's another US chain called Hollister which is even worse for that.
  • Options
    I've e-mailed them to complain....lol
  • Options
    You lot are deffo old, man ... get down with da kids
  • Options
    Is that the one in Saville Row?

Saw a documentary on Saville Row the other week and the current residents were up in arms about the "Hideous monstrosity" appearing in their street.
  • Options
    Just off it, In Burlington Court I think it is..
  • Options
    I wear their perfume, does this mean i don't have to wait for someone to go to New York to get me a refill?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I wear their perfume, does this mean i don't have to wait for someone to go to New York to get me a refill?

No young lady...
  • Options
    normally got some beefcake in the door with no shirt on - last time I was there i asked why there is no topless woman there - didn't go down well
    :-)