Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Henry....

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
I've criticised you in the past but I applaud your efforts regarding the seasonly minutes silence and the bottled beer....keep this up and I might even vote for you...;-)

Comments

• That should make him work harder eh LOL
  • What's the seasonly minute's silence about?
  • Heath,

See the lastest article.

http://www.charltonlife.com/blog/?p=63
  • Aah yes, good idea.
  • Still need to decide when in the season. Any ideas? New years day or last game of calendar year?
  • last home game of the season i think?
  • Unfortunately it seems as if New Years Day football itself has passed away.

Last game of calendar year should be a celebration of the season in my opinion.

I don't think there is anything wrong of just choosing a month and a non specific date (much like the Red, White and Black days), towards the back end of the season though i would suggest
  • edited November 2006
    Ideally New Year's Day. When that is not possible then the last home game of the season.

For this year the Villa game I think would be best - day before NYE.
  • What bottled beer can we look forward to?
    Any chance of something local eg. from Meantime Brewery.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Still need to decide when in the season. Any ideas? New years day or last game of calendar year?

Dec 21st, or closest home game (league only?) to that date. I know this runs the risk of it falling on boxing day fairly often, but I think it makes sense.
  • Sponsored links:

• If I don't see bottles of Broadside on sale there'll be trouble...:-)