Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How long will it be before....

edited June 2008 in Not Sports Related
...one of the young idiots on scooters in Sidcup gets killed?..

Comments

• Are we talking RTA or someone taking out one of the annoying little feckers?
  • DA9DA9
    edited June 2008
    They are a curse in Dartford too mate, the sadistic side of me once wanted to knock one of them off when he wheelied behind me and then cut right in front of me on the Brent, only the other half stopped me just in time, and I genuinely didn't care what happened to him if I had, there's one thing I hate, bad, inconsiderate, arrogant, dangerous driving, er indoors cringes everytime someone cuts me up or ignores me on the road as she knows I am likely to get out and chin them if I could.
  • Thats weird, just last night I was driving down Willoughby (sp.) in Sidcup and there was an ambulance and a load of OB, by the looks of it someone had just knocked a young kid off his scooters. Don't know the full story so couldn't real story of what happened so couldn't really comment on whose fault, etc.
    The worst is when they're driving along listening to an Ipod, surely there's got to be a law against that, they're oblivious to anything around them.
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Thats weird, just last night I was driving down Willoughby (sp.) in Sidcup and there was an ambulance and a load of OB, by the looks of it someone had just knocked a young kid off his scooters. Don't know the full story so couldn't real story of what happened so couldn't really comment on whose fault, etc.
    The worst is when they're driving along listening to an Ipod, surely there's got to be a law against that, they're oblivious to anything around them.

Come on Fishnets...own up to scooter rage in Sidcup

I'm sure it is illegal to listen to ipods/mp3 players whilst on a bike