Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kate Humble...

edited June 2008 in Not Sports Related
Would you?

Yes.

Comments

• Options
    Nah, reminds me of that curly haired child genius, that was around about 10 years ago...
  • Options
    no way
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Nah, reminds me of that curly haired child genius, that was around about 10 years ago...[/quote]

Do you mean Scott Parker?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Nah, reminds me of that curly haired child genius, that was around about 10 years ago...

The one who is now a tranny?..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Nah, reminds me of that curly haired child genius, that was around about 10 years ago...

Do you mean Scott Parker?

LOL, no... didnt say spotty child genius...
  • Options
    NEE NAW!! NEE NAW!!

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=16908&page=1#Item_0
  • Options
    Might of done once......her inane yacking would rule it out.
  • Options
    Whoooaaaaa
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]

If you say so mate... how you know, I wont ask...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You mean the one with an adam's apple, that's the size of a tennis ball and hands the size of Ray Clemence's.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

If you say so mate... how you know, I wont ask...

Cos I read quality newspapers.....
  • Options
    I've done worse.....lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/4216786.stm

Yep, that's him her