Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Amy Winehouse...

edited May 2008 in Not Sports Related
Would you?...

Comments

• Options
    Not even with yours...
  • Options
    Not even a shadow of doubt.

Nick all her drugs as well.
  • Options
    no way,and if I did I would make sure I was heading straight STD clinic after
  • Options
    Nah, Tattoos and drugs don't do it for me (like I'd have a chance anyway) but think she is a great singer and writer. The first album is great stuff.
  • Options
    I think she is a fantastic role model for kids, as her recent award for such recognised, but no thank you.
  • Options
    No way, looks like a Woolwich docker in drag
  • Options
    even before she was on all the drugs she looked like a moose!
  • Options
    Absolute dog, skaghead troll
  • Options
    a complete wrong'un....
  • Options
    you're a sick man Gump
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]you're a sick man Gump

There he is with the lovely looking D and he comes up with this, left of stage.
  • Options
    No way
  • Options
    No way. Nash, yes, but not Winehouse.
  • Options
    Dear o daer o dear. Seen more meat on a Vegi World burger. Gump mate go to Specsavers ! One skankyDog that is.

Love her singing voice though.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Friend of mine ended up with a glass of wine poured over her for calling Amy Winehouse a 'f-king skank' (Amy was chatting up her boyfriend). Too be quite honest though i can see her point, truly horrific looking girl.
  • Options
    If I'd had enough to drink, almost certainly.
  • Options
    Not with any of yours!

No better than going with a Kings Cross brass!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: boggzy[/cite]Not with any of yours!

No better than going with a Kings Cross brass!!

But you could sell the story/pics/video to the red tops for a few grand especially if you've got film of her "jacking up" or whatever it's called these days.
  • Options
    Lol, why didn't I think of that..... ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite] especially if you've got film of her "jacking up" or whatever it's called these days.

Now i know she can change a tyre i may have to reconsider.... :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]If I'd had enough to drink, almost certainly.

She's a bit skinny for you aint she Dave, like about 20 dress sizes too skinny....?

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA_9[/cite]

I never said I would...
  • Options
    Amy naked for a cancer charity for any of you who are wavering. Not sure when the photo was taken.

http://www.thelifefiles.com/amy-winehouse-goes-nude-for-easy-living-magazine/
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]

I never said I would...

Sorry fella, the thought is obviously in your head you sick puppy.

PS...not off to manc next week (funds) where you watching it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]

I never said I would...

Sorry fella, the thought is obviously in your head you sick puppy.

PS...not off to manc next week (funds) where you watching it?

Haven't thought about it to be honest...tried to get the time off work but couldn't....

Where are you going to be?..
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited May 2008
    Amy Winehouse concert in Manchester eh?

;-)

By the way - there is not a chance in hell i'd touch her with anything other than a cotton wool bud soaked in dettol, attached to a extra long broom stick whilst wearing a NASA spacesuit which had been disinfected 20 times. I'd also be touching her while i was sealed in a 6 inch think perspex, extra clean box.

She is such a dog.
  • Options
    Haven't thought about it to be honest...tried to get the time off work but couldn't....

Where are you going to be?..[/quote]

Looking like the CS, trying to contact the Viking to make sure its on in there, saw him the other week at St Georges, said he would but his missus moans a bit if we get too loud, should be some of the old regualrs in, will let you know via a whisper etc.
  • Options
    I say most men (i know not all) definitely like a bit of meat on their women's bones (thank god) - that is just sooooo not a sexy look.

skanky. she needs to be sat in a bath of detergent and flushed through with brocolli and carrot juice.
  • Options
    And me DA9 Please dont want to turn up there on me own LOL
  • Options
    Cant say i like the Marg Simpson hair style either.

She looks like a walking health care warning re aids.