Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Marmite...

13»

Comments

• I tend to use the supermarket own brands, rather than actual Marmite.
  • Anyone partial to a drive up the marmite motorway?
  • Were can you get decent hash browns to go with the Marmite?
  • edited November 2021
    Love Marmite
    Love Marmite and Cheddar toasted sandwiches 
    Love Twiglets
    Love these:

And these

I shall seek and I shall find!
  • edited November 2021

I love Marmite and I love cashews but somehow I just can't bring myself to try these. 

Marmite Oven Baked Cashews Food amp Drinks Homemade Bakes on Carousell
  • edited November 2021
    Its ok but what is the differance between marmite and Vegamite ? taste the same to me but if you know any Aussies they cream em selves about Vegamite?
    On this debate, I find vegemite ok, but it’s just not as tasty as marmite. Marmite is great.
    However, New Zealand is where I have a problem. There’s a “marmite” in New Zealand that’s different to british marmite. If you talk to a kiwi about it, they will rave about it as if it’s the best thing in the world. But it’s absolutely fucking disgusting. It tastes like british marmite mixed with shit and diesel.

I have a lot of time for Kiwis on most things, but when it comes to yeast extract, they can go fuck themselves.
    😂
    The good stuff:

The Devil’s jizz and skidmarks collected in a jar:

My wife and kids eat this shit! 
  • cafcfan said:

I love Marmite and I love cashews but somehow I just can't bring myself to try these. 

Marmite Oven Baked Cashews Food amp Drinks Homemade Bakes on Carousell
    Try them. You won’t be disappointed 
  • Danepak said:
    Its ok but what is the differance between marmite and Vegamite ? taste the same to me but if you know any Aussies they cream em selves about Vegamite?
    On this debate, I find vegemite ok, but it’s just not as tasty as marmite. Marmite is great.
    However, New Zealand is where I have a problem. There’s a “marmite” in New Zealand that’s different to british marmite. If you talk to a kiwi about it, they will rave about it as if it’s the best thing in the world. But it’s absolutely fucking disgusting. It tastes like british marmite mixed with shit and diesel.

I have a lot of time for Kiwis on most things, but when it comes to yeast extract, they can go fuck themselves.
    😂
    The good stuff:

The Devil’s jizz and skidmarks collected in a jar:

My wife and kids eat this shit! 
    🤮
    Grounds for divorce.
    😂
  • Anyone partial to a drive up the marmite motorway?
    I'm more of a Bovril Boulevard man, myself.
  • Love Marmite. No other brands compare.