Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marmite...

Comments

• Options
    The taste of Marmite just overpowers anything you put it on. It’s not an accompaniment or enhancement but rather a full on assault on the tastebuds. That’s not to say that the taste is unpleasant for me but anything you might put it on be that a hash brown or toast is just a vehicle for the Marmite. 
  • Options
    Mostly use it in cooking as I find it a bit much in its own. Did you know they do marmite peanut butter now as well? 

My girlfriend loves both it thinks the combo it a bit evil. 
  • Options
    Yes please! everyday/ most days
  • Options
    Ok the question must surely be now Thick spread on lightly covered

mine so thick your mouth burns
    I have it proper weak lol my mate when i was younger basically mixes it with the butter on toast, so i do that too. On crumpets ill just chuck it on..
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Boiled eggs with thinly spread marmite on the soldiers.......pucker!

I love both Marmite and Peanut Butter.........but that combination jar that came out was an abomination. 
  • Options
    Dribbled over the cheese on a jacket potato is my favourite.

• Options
    Do you work for Saatchi & Saatchi?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It insists on itself!
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Love marmite, hate twiglets
    Same here
  • Options

I love both Marmite and Peanut Butter.........but that combination jar that came out was an abomination. 
    I tried that it was rank.

Love both of them, usually have marmite every day but limit peanut butter as it's not that healthy.
  • Options
    Surprisingly a salad cream and marmite combo on toast works quite well.
  • Options

Love both of them, usually have marmite every day but limit peanut butter as it's not that healthy.
    I know it's an outrageous statement.......but that is one of the 'wrongest' things you have posted mate  :D
  • Options
    Marmite on a rich tea biscuit
    Marmite and cheese toasties
    The new Dynamite Marmite in a chilli, amazing
    Marmite dipping sauce for chips 🤤
  • Options

I know it's an outrageous statement.......but that is one of the 'wrongest' things you have posted mate  :D
    I meant the marmite & peanut butter spread is rank, not the boiled eggs soldiers.
  • Options

I meant the marmite & peanut butter spread is rank, not the boiled eggs soldiers.
    Phew......
  • Options
    Marmite on toast is a staple in my diet. On occasion I go for the Marmite/peanut butter combo but at my own ratio, not the predetermined mix that’s on sale now. As a sidenote, anyone who says that Vegemite is a better than Marmite should be taken outside, given a hundred lashes and rolled in salt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just had a marmite and cheese rarebit ..bloody gorgeous..2 slices 
  • Options
    Big fan 
  • Options
    The marmite peanut butter has a good use in stir fry tastes very decent 

Also the rats and mice love it when I put in on the traps, the single best bait 

I don't mind it at all, definitely tastes weird but good weird 
  • Options
    Love marmite. Have been eating it with peanut butter for over 35 years. Also like it with tahini. Not convinced on with cheese though.
  • Options
    Love Marmite
    Love Marmite and Cheddar toasted sandwiches 
    Love Twiglets
    Love these:

• Options
    edited November 2021
    Love Marmite
    Love Marmite and Cheddar toasted sandwiches 
    Love Twiglets
    Love these:

And these

• Options
    Difficult to spread on toast compared to room temperature bread.
  • Options
    Every morning , Nice thick cut Tiger Loaf , cup of Tea  , lovely stuff .

• Options
    edited November 2021