Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reid or Gray

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
With the team settled and starting to play well, especially at home, and assuming the sale of reid is to cover the Gray purchase, which player would add more to the team. would it be a new quality striker to replace Toddy and prevent the team relying on iwelumo etc, or an over rated, injury prone moaning captain who will probably be on the bench as the new midfield is more settled and effective without him? is it worth waiting another year for reid to start making the killer passes his fans promise?

Comments

• Options
    i would rather watch Paul Bacon personally Ken
  • Options
    OK Ken i see your point but i've got an inkling that with pace around him, a strong central midfield pairing and forwards who make the runs rather than standing like statues (all suddenly in place) he would have been far more effective.
  • Options
    The point being midfield is an area where we are not overly strong in depth.
    anyone who thinks Reidy doesnt see passes that others cant are crazy the guy would support the front players better than any one else we have.

it is his fitness that is in debate his quality has never been questioned
  • Options
    Tongue or Song !! to replace Reid if he goes.
  • Options
    song,but I think Wenger now sees him as an able deputy central defender.
  • Options
    he is in africa how on earth would we sort that out with only hours to go that is why the whole thing sucks
  • Options
    How is Song a replacement for Reid?? Song is a holding midfield/defender who will never get you a goal...

Good work Pardew..... Twat.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Tongue or Song !! to replace Reid if he goes.

Tongue always beats song in my book
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Tongue or Song !! to replace Reid if he goes.

Tongue always beats song in my book

Well it certainly helps please girlfriends .....(!)

:o)