Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rugby....

Oh dear...

Comments

• Daniel Carter is a very special rugby player though, and it showed.

The not given try changed the game, England get a foothold in the game, and it might have been a little different.
  • Yeah that Carter is a pizz taker, how can anyone be that good, see his try, oh man he is just such a good player.

I thought our boys did ok, seeing as how the back line is, well unreal really. The cancelled out try sucked for sure, and probably shaped the game as rothko says.
  • All Blacks should win the world cup, but Carter is the key man.
  • From what I saw our front five weren't too bad but the back row and backs looked like strangers at times.

Hardly surprising given all the injuries though.
  • Yeah len, its right, the injuries have not helped. The new scrum half looked good, scored on his debut, and allan the inside centre is only 19 or 20! I like that balshaw, but i think he is a faster poor mans Josh Lewsey. Josh is the kind of player we need fit. But i was pleased with some of the individual performances. Was a little disappointed with some of Charlies kicking, and the difference between his boot and carters boot told the story IMO. Oh well hey ho, bring on the next autumn international.
  • I really hope Wilko stays fit through to the Six Nations, and that he gets someone at 12 who will give him the ability to play, or Wilko at 12, Hodgson at 10, and Wilko bosses the backs, cause Hodgson can't.

Also I thought Perry was shit at 9, Richards got hold of the game a lot better
  • I liked the fact perry was a big fecker! 14 odd stone for a scrum half, thought he did ok. Although richards did do well when he came on (not sure about his barnet tho)

Not sure what would happen when JW comes back (indeed if he does) IMO he has to straight in at outside half, i like charlie, but would rather see JW and an orthordox inside centre with him.

Thought sackey also did ok. Seeing as how who he was up against.
  • My thing with Perry, is that he wasn't getting to the break down well enough, you need to be the fittest bloke on the pitch, and he wasn't, Richards has been excellent for Gloucester.

As for the 10,12,13 issue, I would go Wilko, Tait and Tindall. With Antony Allen involved to improve his game.

But no one can read Robinson, the bloke is a joke at this level.
  • make you right re robinson, 10 11 and 13 ( i like tait, shame he was injured) but yeah, you cant overlook tindall, beast of a man.
  • Richards didn't look bad but in fairness Kelleher was off most of that time whereas Perry had to contend with Kelleher all the time he was on.

I don't think Perry did badly for his first international.