Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Has Pardew Lost Control

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
it could be argued that pards has lost control of the squad. Stupid dismissals one after the other suggests his message is not getting across. And when Fortune loses his rag then something must be up!

also Pards keeps talking the team up as a passing team and yet they play (especially at home) direct ugly football; so again is his message and game plan being ignored?

Comments

• edited December 2007
    I don't think he has Ken,it's just down to bone headed stupidity on the part of several individuals which also includes some of the numptys we've had as referees and with regards to Jon Fortune he lost his head after something that was said to him by Alan Lee..so no loss of control and no need to panic.

We are in fifth place in the league 4 points off the summit and were not even playing that well.

A few new faces in place in the new year..just watch us go Ken!!
  • I don't think he has. He says he fined Fortune. He was pretty damning of both Mills and Sodje. Being loan players and maybe about to leave, its difficult to bollock them too much.

Personally I think we are doing what Arsenal often get accused of in the Prem. Namely combating physical intimidation with petulance and aggression. We don't have the players really to mix it with some of the thugs of this division so we mete out our own form of aggressive play.

If you add to that the fact that most Ref's this season have been reluctant to protect our players in physical battles and the players are responding negatatively to that. The one exception was that total prick Rob Styles who set about trying to get to a world record of yellow cards in one game; and that hasn't helped our overall tally.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: KenTred[/cite]it could be argued that pards has lost control of the squad. [/quote]

And equally it could be argued that he hasn't.