Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Worst Curry House....

..Has to be the London Bridge Tandoori......always got Ghandhi's revenge after eating in there.

Never again..

Comments

• i don't think its there anymore?!

my ex used to take me there tho....hmmph!
  • Walked by last week...seemed open...
  • Tandoori in Rotherhithe - had a bad stomach and got my card cloned!
  • Yep, DEFINITELTY the London Bridge Tandoori. Not only is the food rank but the whole place smells of damp and p*ss!!!
  • The one on Welling corner.Couple of years ago me and my mate came out of pub and went into this dump for a take away.We ordered what ever and me being a cheeky chap i said to the guy as it is a take away can you deliver us back to my mates flat,to my suprise he did,thought we had found a little gold mine until we opened up the muck from this dump!i swear in the salad there was uncooked peas the food was the worst i have ever seen.Dont know the name of this place but it only does a take away be warned its evil
  • the one on the lower road, Maze Hill takes its customers home. not me but have seen it done.
  • Any called the Taste of Raj.. Bad memories from the one in Blackheath when I went in there with this girl I was seeing and the main dish came out with a complimentary cockroach in it.
  • Never had a bad one because I go top Green Lane to get mine ....
  • Curb It - are you talking about the old 'Standard Tandoori' at Maze Hill?....the young lads in there (owners nephews) took me home many a time (even tho I live about 800 metres away)...also used to take my mates back to Brockley... Mr Quadir (sp?) sold up a while back and not been in there since (think it called the Meehak or something now)...they gave me a bottle of champagne once for turning up p*ssed and moonwalking through the restaurant, much to the 'amusement' of all the other diners...Mrs CC didn't know where to look.....
  • funny!
    i dont know the name of it. say if you were coming out of hardy's you turn right and you walk about 300 yards or so? roughly? does that sound right? little place, i saw a young lad giving a lift home to a customer roughly this time last year. so dont know how long he sold up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yep - that's the place!