Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Trouble in Sidcup last night...

Walked by Tesco's around 7ish and noticed it was closed......down by the car showrooms in Halfway St, OB had stopped a group of chavs and as I walked by I heard one of them say "but it's Halloween, innit?"....as if it gives him the right to act a complete pratt....

Birch the lot of them I say...

Comments

• Options
    posted this last night, police were holding a couple of kids inside tesco with the shutters down.

there were load of gangs out last night aged 14-16, i went on a 5 minute drive and passed three different groups of police.
  • Options
    Good to see an OB presence for a change....
  • Options
    when you first all mentioned tesco's i thought you mean the one down by footscray.

everyone knows that shop is really called dillons....always was always will be!
  • Options
    You tell 'em Suzi - took me a minute to realise where they were talking about too!
  • Options
    There are aload of scummy kids in new eltham too. I have an idea of hiring a huge van, going round and putting them all in the back and driving them down the coast, drop them of and see them shit their pants and cry because they dont know how to get home! I have a real problem with these people.
  • Options
    going to look at 2 houses in new eltham tonight.....i don't think you can escape scummy kids hanging around by parades of shops anywhere these days.
  • Options
    Whereabouts in New Eltham Suzi?
  • Options
    one up parkview and one down a road off avery hill road, opposite side to sparrows lane, can't remember the name of it.

getting depressed that can't find anywhere value for money in areas we want to live in, so widening the search a little.

just hope we get home in time for the game tonight!
  • Options
    [cite] suzisausage:[/cite] one down a road off avery hill road, opposite side to sparrows lane

STALKER ALERT

STALKER ALERT
  • Options
    Parkview's quite nice - does get a little busy in the rush hour(s) due to people by-passing the fiveways lights though. We looked at a house down there about 18 months ago (Victorian. terrace), but were too slow putting an offer in.

Ended-up on Green Lane - yeah, you get some traffic noise in the rush hour, but we're usually at work so it's not a problem. You get a lot more house for your money if you can handle a little noise!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    hehe, back to the days after i was made redundant, and i used to spend my thursday mornings after dropping my mum off at the station casually driving up and down sparrows lane practicing 3 point turns at about 9.30 when who do i see? oh...its claus, and jj, and scotty, all coming to training....what a coincidence.... ;-)
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Stalker? Where? Do they have a funny hat?
  • Options
    Or me stalking BentD!
  • Options
    [cite] F-Blocker:[/cite]Parkview's quite nice - does get a little busy in the rush hour(s) due to people by-passing the fiveways lights though. We looked at a house down there about 18 months ago (Victorian. terrace), but were too slow putting an offer in.

Ended-up on Green Lane - yeah, you get some traffic noise in the rush hour, but we're usually at work so it's not a problem. You get a lot more house for your money if you can handle a little noise!

funnily enough, bit of a strange situation as the place is a ground floor maisonette and my brother owns the 1st floor! so if we get it, i will get a cat, and they can feed it when we go on football away weekends. i've got it all worked out. the place could indeed be a s**thole....
  • Options
    You've gotta get a cat. It becomes a real home when you've got a cat!
  • Options
    Its the same group every night. I get off the train at 7.15-.45 and they're always there with the OB in attendance.

In the good old days they'd have got a clip round the ear, taken back to their parents and then got a belt round their backsides and grounded for a few weeks. These days they get a pat on the back and a 4 pack of Stella
  • Options
    Having seen the way one of the parents was talking to the police, it wasn't a suprise how the kid had ended up a wrong un :-(
  • Options
    Too right mate!

"My little Kai-Gary. Hes a f*cking angel you Pig tw*t"!!