Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Worst restaurant in London...

edited November 2007 in Not Sports Related
Got to be the London Bridge Tandoori....

Smells musty and always got an upset stomach...

Comments

• Options
    why keep going back then ?
  • Options
    Haven't been for ages but when you're pi**ed up and there's nowhere to go...
  • Options
    The worst meal I ever had was with Tavern on the way home from a night game at Leicester.

It was in the Rose Tandoori on Holloway road. Asked for a draft lager and got served a lukewarm skol from a can. The food was even worse, couldn't eat half the "meat" as it was mostly gristle.

I think we only paid about half the bill and they didn't kick up too much of a fuss.

I lived in Muswell hill until 3 years ago and the place was still in business up until I moved back south.
  • Options
    DaveMehmet that meal was evil
  • Options
    "Cagneys" a "restaurant" near Russell Square once served me pasta so far boiled that it melted like candy floss, in a sauce which was basically red salt water and mixed in vegetables that if they weren't warm, I could swear were still frozen and they all tasted like gravel. My mate had an "omelette" - two of the most basic meals you can prepare and I know an Martian with no limbs or experience of the planet earth could have done a better job.
  • Options
    I've eaten at the London Bridge Tandoori- in fact i did after the lifers meet on the 28th of June.

Thought it was ok actually-

Worst for me, just try any McD's, KFC's, Pizza Hut etc......
  • Options
    The Pizza Hut at Cambridge Circus.

I walk past there on my way home and one day in the summer the heat had obviously caused them to open the door to the kitchen which opens out on to a side road that I walk down - it was filthy. Couple of dirty looking blokes standing in the kitchen smoking and it looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years - I rarely if ever went to Pizza Hut previously but that was enough to put me off any Pizza Hut anywhere for ever more!
  • Options
    edited November 2007
  • Options
    Waggamamas is pretty poor...;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]Waggamamas is pretty poor...;-)

Only four stars. Lost key staff recently I hear
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

its wagamama
  • Options
    Wagamama's is awful. Full of punters that have no imagination & don't know where else to go. I imagine a Wagamama customers night out would be to an albarone/Wetherspoons for a couple of those 'foreign lagers' & then to the aforementioned with the bill split 2/3/4 ways. God, i sound cynical!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

its wagamama

Like it matters..
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Of course it does. Correct spelling is very important Gimp :-)
  • Options
    Try telling that to a fan of Charlton Athletics
    [cite]Posted By: stop shouting[/cite]Wagamama's is awful. Full of punters that have no imagination & don't know where else to go. I imagine a Wagamama customers night out would be to an albarone/Wetherspoons for a couple of those 'foreign lagers' & then to the aforementioned with the bill split 2/3/4 ways. God, i sound cynical!!

Oh dear! A faux pas of massive proportions on here I'm afraid Shouting.

I like them and I never drink in Wetherspoons and have no idea what albarone is or drink lagers

Good to take kids to, quick tasty, well presented food. Ideal for a quick lunch. Just a shame they haven't got round to opening one in Bromley YET!