Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Faye to Rangers- Official.

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
Told you so,lol.

Comments

• edited August 2007
    Just been confirmed on the news on Virgin radio!
    When was the last time a Charlton player got mentioned on there??? Bent to Spuds?
  • nice news, you watch he'll win the CL league now.

lol
  • As a Charlton and Celtic fan I am double delighted.
  • more chance of getting a wank off a page 3 model WSS
  • *punches the air in delight*
  • I am fuming about this transfer, Rangers are my Second team !
  • Rangers will still win the league.
  • you'd have thought theyd have learned after how successful jeffers was up there !!
  • i'm sure Oracle will be happy!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I am fuming about this transfer, Rangers are my Second team !

Are you a Rangers 'plastic', Ketters?
  • Sponsored links:

• great result. Faye and Marcus out within a day.

I maje that the last bad eggs to leave the building ?
  • If Marcus does join Faye on way out, this will be best Transfer deadline day to date! Still think we need a Centre Back but you never get everything you want 3 (Mills in, Bent and Faye out) out of 4 aint bad!
  • what has bent gone too?
  • looks like it to Wigan on loan Olster
  • Didn't realise Faye was a season loan as well.

Really wanted proper shot of them both. Now we've got to hope they do well in order to get some money back....
  • cheers westie

better than nowt tho, at least they'd be off the wage bill (would they?)
  • a reckon a percentage maybe
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I am fuming about this transfer, Rangers are my Second team !

Are you a Rangers 'plastic', Ketters?

I am indeed a Blue Nose, still hoping to catch a game waiting for a Corporate freebie via the old man hopefully against the soap dodging celts.
  • glad to be shot of marcus, he is a waster.
  • I would assume so MCS I also think there is some sort of a payment for loans now i'm not quite sure how it works but I have heard of small fees being paid, maybe i'm completely wrong as it goes against the "Loan" idea but like i say sure i've heard it somewhere.
  • Sponsored links:

• I would imagine we are probably still paying part of Faye's wages, not many players at Rangers on £20k a week that's for sure.
  • Great news - for now... Once Rangers & Wigan see them in "action" there could come an awful day when they both return!
  • I'm worried. Faye and Bent gone in the same week as we play Palace - we haven't used up all of our luck for the week already have we?
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I would imagine we are probably still paying part of Faye's wages, not many players at Rangers on £20k a week that's for sure.
    God, I hope not.