Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MK Dons

edited September 2011 in General Charlton
Tickets on Sale.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10267~2438735,00.html

Think i will call up and get mine tommrrow.

Comments

• damn it's on a school night
  • Went last year.  The performance on the pitch does not encourage me to return but if Reading Addick is reading this then yes please, two.  : - )
  • not on your nelly

• Will never go to that ground, still not right (even now AFC wimbledon are back in the league), should never have been allowed to happen and if the FA weren't so crocked and had a pair then it wouldn't have happened.

If they had started at the bottom of the pile, like AFC have then things would be different and I'd deff be going, but they didn't and I won't.

• Won't it be postponed for a second time if we beat Preston in the cup?
  • Won't it be postponed for a second time if we beat Preston in the cup?
    I think if we win we play on wed 21st Sept at Sotn.
  • Hope the ground burns to the ground before you get there.
    this
  • i can understand why people might find mk dons a bit of an arsehole club but surely our team needs its supporters rather than people that usually go not goin out of some sort of protest that will make no difference to what has already happened.
  • So we only have a week potentially between playing 2nd and 3rd round cup ties? Can imagine us getting about 12 down to st marys if this is the case.
  • Sponsored links:

• I will be there . Half an hour from me and it's the best ground in league one. Sod the politics  get behind The Addicks.
  •  and it's the best ground in league one.
    Really?

The Valley
    Deepdale
    Huddersfield
    Haven't been to the new Chesterfield but maybe even that or Meadow Lane.

Stadium MK will be a decent ground when it's finished but can't agree with best in league on and that's ignore the two Sheffield Club's
  • it has the best seats in any away end
  • My mum lives up that way, I may take the trip back for the this. If not, Stevenage away will be my first game of the season
  •  and it's the best ground in league one.
    Really?

The Valley
    Deepdale
    Huddersfield
    Haven't been to the new Chesterfield but maybe even that or Meadow Lane.

Stadium MK will be a decent ground when it's finished but can't agree with best in league on and that's ignore the two Sheffield Club's
    Yes it's better than all of those. I'm not Talking about history , or the area it's in and definitely not atmosphere but as grounds go it the best in League one ( in my opinion)  and of course The Valley is OUR stadium and that where i would rather be given the choice . 
  • I will be there . Half an hour from me and it's the best ground in league one. Sod the politics  get behind The Addicks.

Brammell Lane

Hillsborough

• it has the best seats in any away end
    but we all stand at away games ;)
  • edited September 2011
    I will be there . Half an hour from me and it's the best ground in league one. Sod the politics  get behind The Addicks.

Brammell Lane

Hillsborough

Hillsborough is a great stadium ( don't agree with Brammell lane ) but as football grounds go , Stadium MK is light years ahead. A don't forget i'm only talking stadium design.
  • A don't forget i'm only talking stadium design.
    Well, to be fair that's not what you said.

Personally I don't like the central concourse although I can see works if you are buying food or drink.

However a stadium is, to misquote Le Corbusier,  a machine for watching sport in.  The sight lines are good but I don't think it's a better stadium or design that Hudds or Deepdale and the Valley is, bar the Jimmy South stand better all round.

And as I was in a box I can say our hospitality areas are better too : - )
  • Have been there twice in the last two seasons, soulless, no atmosphere,no local pubs and in a car park wasteland, one of the worst grounds in league 1 in terms of an enjoyable visit, I expect I will be going then !
  • Sponsored links:

• As Shrew said most soulless ground I've ever been to, nest to a KFC and McDonalds, no pubs, no nothing
  • At least they sell white wine !!
    this
    This
  • they are a disgusting little club that we all agree on......rancid
  • they are a disgusting little club that we all agree on......rancid
    No we dont all agree.
  • tbh not really including you 
  • But apart from it being souless , the lack of atmosphere , the wasteland Car Park , no pubs , The KFC and Mcdonalds , and it being rancid what don't you like about the place !!
  • tbh not really including you 
    Good - best thing you ever said.
  • Crikey your odd.
  • Crikey your odd.
    Im not having another childish argument with you Nolly. haven't you got homework to do for next week.  Go away with you three word comments. Creep.