Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Attack on cyclist in Bexley Village

Know someone who drives a silver Peugeot, reg KJ56HGF?

It's about time he turned himself in....

Comments

• Let me guess, the police say there's not enough evidence...
  • When did this happen ?
  • Punches like a girl anyway!
  • What an awful punch

• End of May/ start of June - no exact date given, annoyingly.
  • I read somewhere that the car was 'stolen' only to be mysteriously returned to the owner later that day...
  • Would hardly call it a violent assault, more like an effeminate push  
  • no excuse for violence, but I do wonder what the cyclist (s) did to wind the driver up so much ?

• JTJT
    edited July 2011

no excuse for violence, but I do wonder what the cyclist (s) did to wind the driver up so much ?

Cyclist is Andy Coulson
  • Regarldess of the type punch and what was said or not said, pretty shit behaviour.  Hope he gets caught.
  • Sponsored links:

• Read the report on the forum, it makes interesting reading!
  • no excuse for violence, but I do wonder what the cyclist (s) did to wind the driver up so much ?

Look at those idiots, does it look like they need much winding up?!
  • having read the report, I wonder whether the "owner" of the vehicle looked anything like any of the blokes in the film.........or did the Met not bother to look that hard ??

• muggy prick with his mates. punches like a tart.
  • if i didn't know better i'd have thought that was me throwing that female like punch
  • if i didn't know better i'd have thought that was me throwing that female like punch
    No, yours was the screeching voice in the background
  • you gotta question the bikers mates though. wearing crash helmets and your pals just been set upon and you just stand there. the old valleygary windmills would have come out.
  • good job you were there in the check shirt to pull me away mr mehmet
  • Punches like a girl and a sad haircut
  • muggy prick with his mates. punches like a tart.
    This

Fucking idiot - if he'd done that to a real man he'd have got the ever-loving shit kicked out of him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Would hardly call it a violent assault, more like an effeminate push  
    As an retired Ami/Pro Cyclist I can tell you with automatic locking shoes the rider (who was still on the floor in discomfort) was wearing the angle he was pushed to the floor on he could easily have broken a collar bone. 

The amount of times I was shouted at and threatened (even when with team and team car) because car drivers get so F*&%ing pi$$ed of if we do not pull of the road when they want to over take is insane 
  • good job you were there in the check shirt to pull me away mr mehmet
    Nah, too much hair!!
  • Not defending the Car driver at all, but, Driving in and around London I get annoyed by Some (not all) cyclist when they go past, pushing your wing mirrors (which are there so as I can see them and other vechicles) back or forward. Also the "Red Lights Don't apply to Me, I'm saving the World" brigade p*ss me off.
    Again, but, there is No justification for that idiot on the clip.
  • edited July 2011
    can't be from around local. never such a sissy effort like that.

the police might be better off trying nearer to norwood
  • This is virtually in my front garden?....... These 'boneheads'  come to Bexley village for a pissup, and a curry and only seem happy when they have a punch up.
    sad, individuals, seen too many over the years to be surprised?
    Respect for others....... you have to be kidding!

• Wow, that's outrageous!  In such a hurry that they had to overtake the cyclists in the village, yet they've strangely got time to stop and assault one of them.   Hope they catch the scum. 

Makes me really miss Bexley Village!!  Grew up just round corner from there on Hurst Road. 

• edited July 2011

Wow, that's outrageous!  In such a hurry that they had to overtake the cyclists in the village, yet they've strangely got time to stop and assault one of them.   Hope they catch the scum. 

Makes me really miss Bexley Village!!  Grew up just round corner from there on Hurst Road. 

Yes despite it is a raised platform, in the middle of a busy shopping area, and a 20mph speed limit, by a road junction.......... they are in a rush! to get to Blackfen and get caught in a traffic jam!
  • Here we go, the wannabe Jeremy Clarkson's thinking the cyclist deserved it, almost as bigger c**ts as the bloke who threw the punch
  • Wow, that's outrageous!  In such a hurry that they had to overtake the cyclists in the village, yet they've strangely got time to stop and assault one of them.   Hope they catch the scum. 

Yes despite it is a raised platform, in the middle of a busy shopping area, and a 20mph speed limit, by a road junction.......... they are in a rush! to get to Blackfen and get caught in a traffic jam!

Guess they were in a hurry to get car back before owner noticed it was missing.........

• It's bad, but I don't totally get it.

Did the bloke just get out and punch him or has something happened beforehand?