Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Facebook Help

Came to here just curious if anyone has ever had this problem, went on Facebook yesterday to be told "Your account has temporarily locked" tried signing in loads doesn't work?

Anyone know what to do?

Comments

• Check your email, they will have mailed you a reason.

Uploaded any indecent pictures lately?
  • If you've tried signing in a certain amount of times with the wrong password they will lock out your account.
  • Came to here just curious if anyone has ever had this problem, went on Facebook yesterday to be told "Your account has temporarily locked" tried signing in loads doesn't work?

Anyone know what to do?

Yep ... don't waste your time with it in the first place
  • Came to here just curious if anyone has ever had this problem, went on Facebook yesterday to be told "Your account has temporarily locked" tried signing in loads doesn't work?

Anyone know what to do?

Yep ... don't waste your time with it in the first place
    Or Twatter
  • anyone used facebook today?

absolute joke, why have they changed the whole news feed....its shockin. how am i supposed to nonce over birds when i cant work out wtf is goin on.
  • I think Trevs hacked your account.
  • Got this when I named giggs as the player behind the imogen thing before it all came out.

• They should have an option when you can customise which layout/skin you want like you can here, perhaps that's too simple!
  • anyone used facebook today?

absolute joke, why have they changed the whole news feed....its shockin. how am i supposed to nonce over birds when i cant work out wtf is goin on.
    Im having the same problem mate. All these absolute mongs in my 'Top Stories' section and i cant find the birds with the bikini holiday snaps!
  • Went onto my account today and my page isn't available.

The link that you followed may be broken or the page may have been removed.

Any advice on how to resolve this please?