Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If you could sign any championship players, who would they be?

edited May 2011 in General Charlton
i am interested in finding out who everyones favorite championship players where.

Comments

• Camp. (Forest) Beechio (Leeds) Holt (Norwich) Long (Reading)
  • Beechio is pretty valuable to leeds, he looks like the "john terry" of leeds and will stay there for a while untill some money comes along!

• Tommy Smith (QPR)
  • how much would he be worth?
    Tommy Smith (QPR)

• Have always liked Tommy smith

Also always liked Leon britton.
  • Are you doing market research for the club? 

Yesterday "How to get people back to the Valley?" now this.

Genuine question.

• you rude bastardo Rodney.
  • hehe no im not, im just curious RodneyCharltonTrotta, i like hearing other peoples opinions... :)
  • Scott Parker
  • Iwelumo, Varney, Ambrose, Hreidarsson, M Bent, Lita, Frazer Richardson, Waghorn, Nouble, Bothroyd, Bailey, Lisbie, Hudson, Parker, Lloyd Sam, Spector...

Oh wait... DAMN!

• Sponsored links:

• Damn, for a minute i was hoping we could give you our targets and you would report our shopping list back to the men in Dubai ;-)
  • if only that was the case! my money is on scott parker coming back, scoring 50 goals, being our captain and all for free....i just have a feeling.
  • securing scott parker and charlie adam would mean we might be able to halt our chase for bexley dan.

the reading bloke that i have rated since he played for doncaster is centre half matt mills. 

• likelihood of signing scott parker... 0%... although he used to be my football coach about 12 years ago :) good times. 
  • securing scott parker and charlie adam would mean we might be able to halt our chase for bexley dan.

the reading bloke that i have rated since he played for doncaster is centre half matt mills. 

You're not suggesting they'd do a better job than me, surely? Anyway, rumours that Charlton have made me an offer for me are wide of the mark. Apparently they are in for that bloke who played for Aylesbury - it's felt he would be less likely to upset the squad due to his modesty but he's reluctant to have a trial.