Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

how many un read threads on the front page for you ...

i don't think i've ever had so many un read threads on the front page .. so much music chuff,politics , bollards,villas, crazy paving... all this grown up mature stuff gives me nowt to read !!
where's the countdown bird!
anyway this is another needless unnecessary thread about nothing to do with football

Comments

• well i have all the answers to the wednesday quiz, but i'm going to let others have a go
  • Not this one oohah :o)
  • Just this one...
  • Has Charlton Life ever been full of so little Charlton chatter at this time of the season

Sad times
  • edited April 2011
    25 unopened threads for me on front page
  • Agreed. I did attempt to lower the tone with my countdown style new word game but obviously too childish or crude for most on here - never mind.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]Has Charlton Life ever been full of so little Charlton chatter at this time of the season

Sad times[/quote]

Eh?

The season ended in February?
  • 26 unopened threads for me too. All looks like a load of tosh .
  • the last time the season felt like this we went on to achieve promotion to the Premiership the next season, here's hoping!!!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• I'll start one of my steam train threads if you want, to give everybody (except Oggy and Sixa) something you can really have a good moan & swear at. Might make you feel better.
  • Only 11 for me, but that's about 10 more than usual - as said there's nowt Charlton to talk about at the mo.

However, if you want a laugh for a couple of mins do look at my Argument Clinic thread - Monty Python 2m 30s of brilliance - it will even cheer up ooh aah :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]the last time the season felt like this we went on to achieve promotion to the Premiership the next season, here's hoping!!!!!!!!!

More recently than that, the last time the season felt like this, we went on to achieve relegation to League 1 the following season...
  • 25 would have been 26 if I didn't open this.
  • must admit its taking a lot of will power not to deliberately start an argument or do a wind up at the moment coz there isn't too much of interest. bit like being at school again i guess.
  • Well into the thirties for me.Perhaps this site needs a little holiday.