Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Assuming It's Not Going To Be Us, Who Do you Want To Be Promoted?

I'm quite happy for Brighton to go up. I quite like them as a club and think they have deserved it this season.
Huddersfield - one of the bigger clubs, glad to get them out of the way for next season.
Leyton Orient - My Mum's side of the family support the Os. I'd like to see them have a bit of success.

Mixed feelings about the Stains. I really do not like them as a club but think their current team is very good. For schadenfreude reasons I'd like them to stay down. For what it could mean for Charlton next season, I'd rather they be out of the way.

Comments

• Brighton, Saints and Huddersfield....the 3 strongest if it's not us
  • Saints and Huddersfield have the biggest wage budgets. Have to get them out of the way for next season.
  • Brighton, Southampton and Huddersfield would hopefully make it a little easier next term.

However, I remember feeling the same way if Leeds, Norwich and Millwall went up last year!
  • Next season Sheff Wed with Mandaric will have a big budget. One of Peterborough/Hudders and Southampton won't be going up. Plus you always get a surprise team i.e. Swindon and now Bournemouth.

Can see Preston being quite a big force next season although I doubt they will have a budget to be as strong as a Southampton/Brighton. Sheff Utd will be strong although apparently they have money issues.

Who knows we could have the biggest budget next season and be favourites to go up.
  • Brighton definitely deserve it, don't care who else.
  • Yeh. Me too, Brighton. TBH, though I'm not a fan I think S'hampton deserve it too. Even with P*****w last season they came back from points deduction and nearly made the playoffs. Anyone else except franchise. Be nice for Bournemouth to put 2 fingers up to Howe and abuse him roundly when he has to visit next season.
  • [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]Brighton, Saints and Huddersfield....the 3 strongest if it's not us

The three best teams in the division. Would quite like to see Bournemouth go up instead of Southampton though.
  • Orient especially if West Ham go down given all the Olympic stadium nonsense!

Neither will happen though so in reality Brighton as their fans deserve it given all the ground issues. Otherwise what will be will be.
  • [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]Brighton, Saints and Huddersfield....the 3 strongest if it's not us

this
  • Brighton, Saints and Peterborough.

If not Huddersfield
  • Sponsored links:

• Whichever its probably going to be 3 realtively easy away travel games - and what do we get back - probably Preston, scunthorpe and sheff U (altho still hoping it might be you know who!
  • Chesterfield, Wycombe, Gillingham & Bury from League 2
    Brighton, Southampton & Huddersfield (I think Leyton will go up but don't want them to!)
  • Brighton ... the rest I don't care
  • Assuming it isn't us!!! I'd like to see Bournemouth go up - i know it doesn't make sense for the reasons above but I have friends who support them.
  • I'd like the Saints to stay down with us as I think it makes our lack of recovery not look as bad.
  • Saints Brighton & Huddersfield. Don't want those teams next year.
  • I think Peterboro play some of the best football and would be happy to get rid of they but they will lose some big players like Mikail-Smith at the end of the season so shouldn't be as much of a threat next year.

So Brighton, Southampton and Huddersfield are the more obvious ones. With them gone would be a lot easier next season!
  • I'd like to be romantic and say the O's but we need Brighton , Huddersfield and Southampton out of the way . For a similar reason I would like Wednesday to go down as well .

The Division was weaker this year but unfortunately so were we . Coming down we probably have Preston , Scunthorpe and Sheffield United . Two of those would be big clubs in this league and have good financial backing and Scunthorpe could be similar to Peterborough in that they would have a good team in this league .

The same would also be true of Coventry or Palace if they slumped into the bottom three . All ( like us ) big clubs in League One . Is it wishful thinking to hope Doncaster collapse.
    Yup, I'm on board with this too.
  • [cite]Posted By: MuttleyCAFC[/cite]Assuming it isn't us!!! I'd like to see Bournemouth go up - i know it doesn't make sense for the reasons above but I have friends who support them.

ANY year out of the last 12 that I've been living down here I'd have agreed with you but right now, I don't think I could face AFCB being in the Division above us on top of being stuck in this division. Plus I get to walk to the match.

I'm torn between wanting them out of the way or not but Saints are only a short train ride away for nme so I'd like them to stay down (but do really badly).

Brighton deserve it as do their fans.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dagenham, Wallsall and Carlisle. Don't know why, just fancy em this year.

Beer, helping ugly people have sex since 1863.
  • I would like to see Brighton, Orient and Saints go up, Orient because there run has been astonishing and the other two because one deserves it and the others I can't stand the players and the fans
  • brighton saints hiddersfield

that way next seson will b a bit easier lol
  • Want to see Brighton go up, they deserve it after all they've been through. Good luck to them.

Also like to see Saints & Hudds go up as they appear to be the biggest potential threats for next season - so thinking the same as most on here.
  • I dont want any of em to go up if we can't
    Its my ball and I say who's going up