Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ashley Cole

According to the media a shrink has been sent to see Ashley Cole. Seems alot of money and time i could do that from here £2500 @ £500 a word

" yes he is a c**t"

job done.

Comments

• According to News of The World he shot a fan.....high powered rifle from 5 feet, very smart. Abramovich orders investigation believing the chelsea players are 'out of control'.

Ashley Shoots Fan
  • Thinks he's Joe Pesci's character from Goodfellas. He's more like Pesci's role from JFK from what I hear.......
  • Dave Ferrie
  • I don't know the full story - and I'm f**ked if I'm signing up to the NotW to read the "Exclusive" - but what on earth does he need a gun for anyway? Or even if it wasn't his, what's it doing at a football training ground?

There are some right dickheads about, no mistake.
  • Doubt it's the first time he's shot his load over a student
  • What he's done (allegedly) is an arrestable offence
  • edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I don't know the full story - and I'm f**ked if I'm signing up to the NotW to read the "Exclusive" - but what on earth does he need a gun for anyway? Or even if it wasn't his, what's it doing at a football training ground?

There are some right dickheads about, no mistake.

Killer used to shoot pigeons at training (allegedly)
  • The NOTW story has no doubt been blown out of all proportion. They use the phrase high power rifle because it makes it more sensational. Having said that it was a stupid thing to do in point a gun at a person and pull the trigger. stupid and brainless act but I doubt that there was any malicious intent. You do have to ask the question of why a gun is at the training ground though.
  • As someone pointed out earlier (in the pub, obviously), why take a loaded "gun" to the training ground 18 hours after you missed the penalty that put your team out of the FA Cup ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ishgit[/cite]As someone pointed out earlier (in the pub, obviously), why take a loaded "gun" to the training ground 18 hours after you missed the penalty that put your team out of the FA Cup ?

Exactly ... he could not care less about anything apart from himself ... missed a penalty, fans and club not happy ... never mind, look at my new toy ... whoops I pulled the trigger.

What a tool.
  • Sponsored links:

• Chelsea trying to cover it up and the police trying to interview him, harks back to the old days of hollywood when the studios covered up for their stars actions, wonder if the £250,000 fine has gone to the student to keep his mouth shut.

Abramovich supposed to be livid, wonder if he is getting tired of his toy, especially now its getting old and needs a lot of parts replaced at astronomical cost.
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite] Abramovich supposed to be livid, wonder if he is getting tired of his toy, especially now its getting old and needs a lot of parts replaced at astronomical cost.

If he was getting tired of it, i doubt he'd have just spent £75m in the transfer window.
  • No doubt the student will have been paid off. Cole should be arrested like anyone else ffs!
  • Gordon Taylor's remarks today on 'sky' did little to condem the 'antics' of Cole .
    Although condeming the incident, and why a footballer needed to bring a gun into a place of work!...... he claims that Chelsea were right not to sack Cole.

Blaming the press, it was obvious that he had not spoken to Cole, but had made 'enquiries', so he could go on tv and again support this individual.

Obviously the £1 million pound a year official, seemed to be unable to say that the incident was outrageous, and that Cole needs to conduct himself with the self restraint that a normal person should posses. God forbid that this individual should show a lead to others, what about donating three months wages to the victims of gun crime Ashley!. Make an unreserved public apology about the incident, and try to stop acting like a two bit gangster out of a comic!. In the deluded world of Cole, his immense world of over indulgence needs to be counter balanced with some respect for others, and try and help others in the world, less self centered that this individual, and a lot less priveledged.
  • Gordon Taylor and Ashley Cole sing from the same song sheet, if you know what I mean..............?
  • [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Cole of Duty

Is it available on PS3........
  • I'm sure Ashley isn't bothered about Cheryl being married again.

He gets plenty of better birds than her around not on telly.

She used to be Newcastle players plaything.
  • Sponsored links:

Yeah, and she's a filthy racist!!!

Wouldn't say that but she is filthy.
  • A fair plaything though! As long as she doesn't talk that is
  • According to the media a shrink has been sent to see Ashley Cole.

I should think that the shrink now needs a shrink !

Haha, they got together around the same time that she was convicted of a racist assault and rumours were doing the rounds of jermain jenas sticking a phone up ashley's bum

• edited July 2014
    buckshee said:

Did you see why this picture started
  • Yeah, he was looking a bit left out of a picture of the roma sqaud.

• buckshee said:

Its been Photoshopped hasnt it... Thinking about it that picture of Ashley Cole is the same one taken from the Roma Squad photo

• buckshee said:

Its been Photoshopped hasnt it... Thinking about it that picture of Ashley Cole is the same one taken from the Roma Squad photo

Yeah Paddy power tweeted a few photo shopped ones of him yesterday after that photo

he does look a little left out of that team